8 - office

"Yuri go to the office please." Mr. Lim said, messaging someone.

Yuri's stomach turned.

"Am I getting in trouble for doing origami during science..?" Yuri thought as she stood up.

Before exiting, she saw Kai just looking at her with a worried face. Possibly because she was sent to the office.

Yuri walked to the office and saw Mrs. Hiraoka at her desk as always.

"Please sit Yuri." Mrs Hiraoka said calmly.

"am I in trouble..?" Yuri asked.

Mrs. Hiraoka looked confused then smiled,

"You're not in trouble, you were sent here so we could ask you something." Mrs Hiraoka said.

Yuri's eyes widened and started to feel cold sweat, her breath growing heavier.

This has to be about the suicide note.

My legs felt weak and it felt like someone was putting a pin into my stomach and the feeling of nausea came out of nowhere.

I opened my eyes and I was being carried to the nurse's office. My vision was still blurry so I couldn't see who was carrying me. I felt terrible.

"Yuri?" I heard all muffled.

I woke up with the room spinning around and some student leaving the room, closing the door behind them.

When Yuri blinked as she finally saw Mrs. Hiraoka and the nurse beside her.

"How are you feeling, Yuri?" the nurse asked me.

"Dizzy.." I said feeling like shit.

"I'm going to call your grandmother to pick you up-"

"No, I think I can stay in the office for a while, after I feel better.." Yuri said, weakly.

"Are you sure, Yuri?" Mrs. Hiraoka asked concerned. "I could always inform your teachers what happened."

"No no it's fine, seriously." Yuri said, softly because it hurt to even move.

"If you say so.." Mrs. Hiraoka said.

"By the way.."

"Who carried me here..?" Yuri asked.

It looked like that question caught her off guard or something because she just laughed nervously.

"A student." She said.

I was left in the nurse's office as I laid there.

Yuri couldn't stop thinking about whoever this "student" was.

Why won't Mrs. Hiraoka tell me.

Yuri took a nap in the school's office and woke up feeling less weak, but still drowsy.

"I think I can go back to class now." Yuri said, getting up.

"Are you sure?" The nurse asked.

"yeah, I'm sure." Yuri said.

Yuri walked out of the office not feeling any better as she walked down the hall.

"what a shitty morning."