10 - stranger

I was now in an empty hospital room with this boy I bumped into. The room wasn't being used or anything so we decided to occupy it.

    "Is it feeling any better..?" Yuri asked, feeling bad.

    "Yeah, it doesn't hurt don't worry.." The boy said as he continued to keep the tissue up to his nose.

    "I'm sorry for bumping into you." Yuri apologized once again.

The boy began to laugh.

    "Honestly, I don't think you made my nose bleed.." He explained.

    "It started bleeding before you hit me." He nervously laughed.

    "Really? that's strange .." Yuri said.

    "Yeah, when my nose begins to bleed, it usually means something bad is going to happen or is happening." He chuckled nervously. "Some myth my grandparents always told me about"

    "You don't have to believe me it's just coincidental.."

    "I believe you."

The boy looked over at Yuri and she smiled.

"It used to happen to me as a kid.." Yuri said.

It started for me as a kid too, it never went away." He laughed. "What's your name..?"

    "Oh, Lee Yuri." Yuri introduced herself, "And your's?"

The boy smiled with the bloody tissue up his nose.

    "It's Wang Jaemin." The boy said looking too cheerful for a person who has a tissue up their nose.

    "Lee Yuri.. it's a pretty name." Jaemin complimented.

    "..It is..?" Yuri blurted out without really thinking twice.

The boy's face and ears turned to a shade of red, he probably didn't mean to say that out loud either. He seemed embarrassed.

    "Ha.. thanks Jaemin." Yuri nervously laughed.

"Oh- I should probably let you go.." Jaemin said throwing the bloody tissue away. "You seemed like you were in a hurry earlier-"

"Uh- right.. I was" Yuri said, even though she didn't exactly know where she was going.

"To be honest- I don't know where I was going.. I sort've panicked" Yuri said.

"Oh, so thunderstorms scare you?" Jaemin said, tilting his head.

"No- I was looking for my grandma- she was sent to the emergency room" Yuri said looking down again.

"Oh- I'm sorry Yuri-" he said as Yuri looked up.

"Ah- no it's okay, I'll be fine on my own" Yuri said.

I think

"Well if you ever need help getting around the hospital, I'm always here," Jaemin said, "my dad's a doctor here"

"Really-? Are you Dr. Wang's son-" Yuri said surprised.

"Uh yeah- actually" Jaemin smiled nervously. "How'd you know?"

"He's my physiatrist-" Yuri explained.

"But I think it's best to leave early before it gets dark-" Yuri said standing up.

"You're going to go in the rain?"

"Yeah- it won't be much of a problem" Yuri shrugged.

"Here take this," he said handing an umbrella.

Yuri looked up at him confused.

"You don't have to return it," Jaemin said, "just don't get wet okay?"

"Yeah- thanks Jaemin." Yuri said startled.

Why's this stranger being so nice to me?

"I'll see you around sometime?" Jaemin asked as Yuri looked over at him.

"Yeah, definitely" Yuri said, smiling.

I guess there's still angels in this world.

.

.

Yuri walked as she heard the raindrops hit her new umbrella as they slid down. 

"Why would he just give this to me?" She thought, "We just met." 

Yuri heard a puddle splash behind her. She glanced over to see a guy following her from a distance. 

Great. 

Should I let this stranger kill me or should I try and escape? 

Yuri sighed as she entered a store and walked around for a bit to the toy's section. 

The hooded guy was nowhere in sight. 

"I guess they lost sight of me" Yuri thought as she left the store not purchasing anything. 

Who was that stranger