3 - auditorium

"Stay safe, pumpkin." Yuri's grandmother said as she held Yuri's small hands.

"I will, I promise to give you a call if I feel weird again." Yuri said.

"I'll see you after school then." she smiled.

"You better stay safe too!" Yuri shouted as her grandma drove off.

Where would I be without you?

Yuri sighed and headed into her school.

    "Again Lee Yuri?" Mrs. Hiraoka shakes her head.

    "Yeah, sorry, ma'am" Yuri stammered embarrassed.

"I was messing with you.." Mrs. Hiraoka said "But if you lose this schedule this time I can't give you another one."

"Yes ma'am-" Yuri said grabbing her schedule.

"Oh. And thank you-" Yuri bowed as she walked out of the office.

Why is my memory so bad lately..

I'm probably just sleep deprived-

🤍

Yuri was now stuck in calculus and was writing down all the notes so she couldn't forget when her phone suddenly vibrated.
.
.

Yesterday 11:45pm from junnie 🤍

I'm messing with you, good night

Night

Today at 12 pm

So.. I'm back at school again-

My the tables have turned.

the teacher suggested that I should enter club but I don't know which one.

Ohhh

Yeah, but I don't know which one ㅠ.ㅠ
where are you? ㅠㅠ

I'm in class..
But I was at the doctor's earlier.

meet me in the janitor's closet.

I paused. Maybe I shouldn't have told her that I went to the hospital today with my grandma.

No- she deserves to know. Besides, Minji is my best friend.

I quickly put my phone away as soon as the bell rang. I put my notes away and try to leave the class quickly-

Lee Yuri

I immediately flinched as soon as I stepped foot out from the classroom.

    "Yes, Mr. Kang.." Yuri turned slowly.

    "You forgot to turn in last night's homework." Mr Kang explained calmly.

    "Oh sorry.. I was in the hospital" Yuri said.

    "I'll get my homework out right away." Yuri nervously went through her bag.

    "Don't push yourself too much, Yuri." Mr. Kang said, "It makes me upset seeing you all stressed."

    "Here's the homework, sorry again." Yuri said, placing down the homework.

Why do I keep apologizing for every little wrong thing I do?

We were now in lunch, and I knew for a fact Minji had not yet eaten. I can read people like a book.

Should I tell Minji what's been happening with me..