𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

━━━━˚💜👑🐉⋆˚━━━━
𝗠𝗔𝗟𝗘𝗙𝗜𝗖𝗘𝗡𝗧'𝗦 𝗦𝗢𝗡

❝ I have decided that the children on the Isle of the Lost should be given a chance to live here in Auradon

I have decided that the children on the Isle of the Lost should be given a chance to live here in Auradon.

{MILO}

Once upon a time, long, long ago- well, more like twenty years ago...

Belle married her beast in front of 6,000 of their closest personal friends. Big cake! Yeah, so instead of a honeymoon, Beast united all of the Kingdom and got himself elected King of the United States of Auradon.

He rounded up all the villains and sidekicks- basically all the interesting people- and he booted them off to the Isle of the Lost with a magical barrier to keep them there.

This is my hood. No magic. No wi-fi. No way out... Or so I thought.

Hang on, you're about to meet us, but first, this happened...

{THIRD PERSON POV}

Prince Ben, son of Queen Belle and King Beast and soon to be King, was getting tailored for his suit. As the tailor was measuring his suit, he was staring out the window of his bedroom, across the water, towards the Isle. That was until the tailor turned his head forward and measured it.

"Sleeve... head... ah-ha," The tailor mumbled as he wrote it down.

Then suddenly the doors opened to reveal Ben's parents as they walked in.

"How is it possible that you're going to be crowned king next mouth?" Beast asked as he and Belle walked towards Ben, "You're just a baby."

"He's turning 16, dear," Belle told her husband, smiling.

"16? That's far too young to be crowned king," Beast said as Belle grabbed a coat off of the chair and started to fold it, "I didn't make a good decision until I was at least 42."

Belle scoffed, "Uh, you decided to marry me at 28."

"Well, it was either you or teapot," Beast jokes, winking at Ben, who chuckled. Then turned to see his wife's face, "Kidding."

"Mom, Dad," Ben said, "I have chosen my first official proclamation."

Beast and Belle looked at each other, excited.

Ben took a deep breath before continuing, "I have decided that the children on the Isle of the Lost should be given a chance to live here in Auradon."

Beast and Belle looked at their son in shock. Belle made a squeaking sound as she dropped the coat she was holding.

Ben pointed out the window as he continued and walked towards his parents. The tailor didn't even stop him because he was shocked.

"Every time I look to the island, I feel like they've been abandoned," Ben told his parents.

Beast glanced out the window to the island before looking back at Ben, "The children of our sworn enemies, living among us?" he asked Ben in disbelief.

Ben nodded, "We start out with a few at first, only the ones who need our help the most," Ben looked at his mother, who nodded encouragingly, "I've already chosen them."

"Have you?" Beast asked, looking skeptical causing Ben to frown.

Belle placed her hand on Beast's arm, "I gave you a second chance," she reminded him softly. Beast's demeanor softened. She then turned to her son, "Who are their parents?"

"Cruella De Vil, Jafar, Evil Queen," Ben said slowly before pausing and taking a deep breath, "And Maleficent."

"MALEFICENT?!" Beast roared, "She's the worst villain in the land!"

"Dad just hear me out," Ben pleaded.

"I won't hear of it," Beast said, firmly. The tailor stepped out of the room, scared of Beast's sudden anger, "They are guilty of unspeakable crimes."

"Dad, their children are innocent," Ben protested, "Don't you think they deserve a shot at a normal life?" Ben continued, "Dad?" he pleaded.

Belle looked at her husband with an imploring expression on her face.

Beast sighed, "I suppose... their children are innocent," Beast admitted causing Ben to smile.

"Well done," Belle told her son as she fixed his suit before she and Beast walked out of the room.

As his parents left his room, Ben looked out to the window, looking out on the Isle of the Lost, then looked down at the gold, beast-head ring on his finger, hoping he made the right decision.

----------------------------

A/N: That's the prologue the first chapter will be up in a few minutes.