𝟎𝟎𝟐. the plan

━━━━˚💜👑🐉⋆˚━━━━
𝗠𝗔𝗟𝗘𝗙𝗜𝗖𝗘𝗡𝗧'𝗦 𝗦𝗢𝗡

━━━━⋆。˚💜👑🐉⋆。˚━━━━❝ 𝗠𝗔𝗟𝗘𝗙𝗜𝗖𝗘𝗡𝗧'𝗦 𝗦𝗢𝗡 ❞

The future of the free world rests on shoulders... Don't blow it.

{THIRD PERSON POV}

Inside of an old castle that belonged to Maleficent and her son and daughter, Maleficent sat in her Queen-like chair, filing her nails while Milo, Mal, and the other three Descendants stood in front of her.

"You will go," Maleficent ordered, "You will find the Fairy Godmother and you will bring me back her magic wand," Maleficent blew on her nails, looked down at the five Descendants and shrugged, "Easy-peasy."

"What's in it for us?" Milo asked in a bored tone.

"Matching thrones, his-and-hers crowns," Maleficent replied, dryly.

"Um, I-I think he meant us," Carlos said, tentatively as Milo gestured to him and the other Descendants.

Maleficent tossed away her nail file, stood up, and gestured for Mal and Milo to come closer. She leaned down and over the railing so that she could speak to them, "It's all about me and you, babies," she whispered, "Do you enjoy watching innocent people suffer?"

"Well, yeah," Milo shrugged, laughing.

"Who doesn't?" Mal asked, laughing.

"Well, then, get me the wand!" Maleficent shouted, making the twins back away a little, "We can do all that and so much more. And with that wand and my scepter, I will be able to bend both good and evil to my will!"

"Our will," Evil Queen corrected, causing Cruella De Vil to point at her and Jafar to look up.

"Our will, our will..." Maleficent amended. She snapped her fingers to get Milo and Mal's attention again, "And if you refuse," Maleficent warned, "You're grounded for the rest of your life misse and mister," she winked at them.

"What, mom-" they both tried to protest, but Maleficent quickly cut them off.

Maleficent leaned closer to the railing and glared down at her son and daughter, her eyes turning glowing green. Mal and Milo's eyes did the same but Milo's glowed blue as a three-way staring contest began. There was a moment of silence before Milo and Mal backed down.

Milo groaned, "Fine,"

"Whatever," Mal snapped.

"I win," Maleficent said, victoriously.

"Evie!" Evie Queen called for her daughter as Evie, Jay, and Carlos go to their parents, "My little Evilette in training," Evil Queen said as her daughter sat in front of her, "You just find yourself a prince with a big castle and a mother-in-law wing."