𝟎𝟏𝟏. if only

━━━━˚💜👑🐉⋆˚━━━━
𝗠𝗔𝗟𝗘𝗙𝗜𝗖𝗘𝗡𝗧'𝗦 𝗦𝗢𝗡

━━━━⋆。˚💜👑🐉⋆。˚━━━━❝ 𝗠𝗔𝗟𝗘𝗙𝗜𝗖𝗘𝗡𝗧'𝗦 𝗦𝗢𝗡 ❞

I don't know what love feels like.

{THIRD PERSON POV}

Later that day, Milo dragged Mal to help him find Evie around the whole campus.

"Ok, tell me why you're dragging me to find Evie with you?" Mal asked Milo as they went outside into the courtyard.

"You'll see," Milo told Mal.

"Hey, isn't that Evie with Doug," Mal pointed at a table Doug and Evie were sitting at.

Milo looked to where Mal was pointing at and went over to them as Mal followed him.

"There you are!" Milo exclaimed when he and Mal got to where Evie was, "We've been looking for you literally everywhere!" Milo continued as he put his hands down on the table while Mal sat in front of Doug.

"What's wrong?" Evie asked Milo, concerned.

"Yeah, you dragged me all the way here," Mal said to Milo, "What's the problem?"

"Well... Ben just asked me out on..." Milo let out a breath, "a date."

"Nice," Doug muttered as Mal and Evie laughed.

"We can handle this," Evie whispered to Milo before turning to Doug, "Bye," she said before standing up and walking away with Mal and Milo.

As they were walking, Mal and Evie were telling Milo to fix his hair but Milo refused to.

💜🐉

Now, Milo was sitting on his bed as Evie ruffled his hair while Mal sat on Evie's bed, in front of them. He wore a simple black blouse, the two front buttons open, with a blue leather jacket. With the black dress shoes, he wore his signature necklace and earring.

"Okay!" Milo said as he pushed Evie's hand away, "Easy on the hair. I don't want to scare him away. Not that I could."

"Please," Evie said as she ruffled Milo's hair more, "My mom taught me how to style hair before I could walk. Always brush it a good amount."

"My mom was never really big on hair tips," Milo told Evie before Evie puts some chapstick on his lips, "I only have Mal as a sister and we both never really cared about how we looked... well, Mal sometimes does."

"Well, now you two have a sister who cares about her looks," Evie told Mal and Milo, "We're gonna need all the family we can get if we can't pull this off. My mother's not a barrel of laughs when she doesn't get her way. Just ask Snow White."