𝟎𝟐𝟎. the date

━━━━˚💜👑🐉⋆˚━━━━
𝗠𝗔𝗟𝗘𝗙𝗜𝗖𝗘𝗡𝗧'𝗦 𝗦𝗢𝗡 𝟮

━━━━⋆。˚💜👑🐉⋆。˚━━━━❝ 𝗠𝗔𝗟𝗘𝗙𝗜𝗖𝗘𝗡𝗧'𝗦 𝗦𝗢𝗡 𝟮 ❞

I'm not one of those pretty, perfect princes Ben. I'm not one of those Gentlemen from the court. I'm a big fake, okay?

{THIRD PERSON POV}

Back in Auradon, Ben and Milo were having their picnic date.

"Would you like a hot hors d'oeuvre?" Milo asked Ben as he held one out. Milo, today, wore a simple causal outfit, he wore a white blouse with the two first buttons open, a pair of black pants with white shoes. (Still with his iconic necklace and earring).

"Yes, please," Ben said, leaning forward as Milo fed him, "Mm, this is the best thing I've ever had."

"You like it?" Milo asked Ben.

"I more than like it," Ben told Milo as he grabbed another one, "I double like it," They both laughed, "This is amazing."

"Did I surprise you?" Milo asked Ben.

"Oh, yeah, you surprised me," Ben told Milo, "This is every single dish Mrs. Potts made for my parents. What did it only took you three days?"

"Uh, you know, don't even ask me," Milo laughed.

"Yeah, well, it means a lot that you stopped and did all this for me," Ben told Milo, "Especially with all the craziness you've been put through. I've missed you," Ben slowly started to stroke Milo's cheek, "We don't get much time to be just us anymore."

"I know," Milo said before wiping some food off of Ben's face as they laughed.

"You can't take me anywhere, right?" Ben jocks as Milo laughed, "Do you have a napkin or something?"

"I do. I packed some," Milo told Ben as Ben reached to look in the basket, "I think, I stowed them away," Milo tried to stop Ben from reaching in the basket, "I can grab them."

"What's this?" Ben asked Milo as he pulled Milo's spell book.

"I, uh, actually threw that in there super last minute in case it rained or..." Milo lied as Ben opened his spell book.

"Speed reading spell," Ben read aloud before flipping to a page, "Blonde hair spell," Then Ben flipped to a page which caused him to look at Milo in shock, "...Cooking spell," He closed the spell book, "And I was giving you props for fitting in so well. For doing your best."

"Take back this moment, that has passed, return it-" Milo paused, forgetting the spell, "Reverse it?"

"Are you trying to spell me right now?" Ben asked, angrily as he stood up.

"Ben, it's just been so hard," Milo tried to defend himself.

"Yeah, some things are hard," Ben's voice slightly rose to anger, "Do you think learning to be King has been easy for me?"

"No, I just-" Milo exclaimed.

"I thought we were in this together," Ben reminded Milo.

"Ben, we are in this together," Milo assured Ben as he stood up from the table.

"But we're not, Milo. We're not," Ben told Milo, "Y-you've been keeping secrets and lying to me. I thought we were done with that... This isn't the Isle of the Lost, Milo."

"Yeah, believe me, I know that!" Milo finally snapped.

"Then why are you doing this?" Ben asked Milo.

"Because..." Milo started, "I'm not one of those pretty, perfect princes Ben. I'm not one of those Gentlemen from the court. I'm a big fake, okay?" Milo sighed, "I'm fake. This is fake," Milo pointed at his hair, "This is fake," Milo pointed at the food before grabbing his spell book and opened a page, "Take this feast, this sumptuous meal, return it back to what is real," Milo then waved his fingers, then all the delicious food turned into a single piece of peanut butter and jelly sandwich with a glass of milk, "This is who I really am, Ben."

Milo started to walk past Ben, "Milo," Ben tried to grab Milo's arm but Milo just brushed past him.

"No, no," Milo said as he walked away.

Ben then took the peanut butter and jelly, "Peanut butter and Jelly is my favorite!" Ben called out to Milo but Milo was long gone.

Ben threw the sandwich on the plate, he sighed as he looked out onto the lake.

'What am I going to do now?' Ben thought.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Here is another chapter for you guys!!!