𝟎𝟏𝟓. coronation

━━━━˚💜👑🐉⋆˚━━━━
𝗠𝗔𝗟𝗘𝗙𝗜𝗖𝗘𝗡𝗧'𝗦 𝗦𝗢𝗡

━━━━⋆。˚💜👑🐉⋆。˚━━━━❝ 𝗠𝗔𝗟𝗘𝗙𝗜𝗖𝗘𝗡𝗧'𝗦 𝗦𝗢𝗡 ❞

I choose good, you guys.

{THIRD PERSON POV}

The next day, on the Isle of the Lost, Maleficent, Jafar, Cruella, and Evil Queen were all sitting on the couch in Maleficent's castle, watching the coronation on the TV, live.

"At last, here we are, broadcasting live from the coronation, where Prince Ben will soon be crowned king!" Snow White said, "I'm Snow White, bringing you up-to-second coverage of who's the fairest of them all."

Evil Queen threw some popcorn on the screen, " 'I'm Snow White' Who are you kidding? She's definitely had work done."

Maleficent looked at her, weirdly before looking back at the screen.

"Fairy Godmother is looking radiant today, but what is happening with Jane's hair?" Snow White laughed, "Oh, and there's Fairy Godmother's wand."

The four villains saw Fairy Godmother remove the cloth off of the Bell Jar to reveal the wand inside.

"I want that wand!" Maleficent exclaimed.

"Do you? Hadn't heard," Cruella said, sarcastically.

"Oh, and here comes Ben now!" Snow White said. The screen showed Milo and Ben sitting on a carriage, through the kingdom as they waved at people.

💜🐉

Milo was sitting in the carriage, looking a bit sad and nervous as he held a small blue box on his lap. He wore a simple purple suit with a pinned amulet of a dragon on the pocket of his suit jacket with white shoes. His hair was nicely done as it fanned over his forehead as he wore his signature earring and necklace.

Ben noticed Milo looking nervous, so he took Milo's hand causing Milo to look at him.

"Don't be nervous," Ben told Milo, "All you have to do is sit there and look handsome. No problem there."

"Thank you," Milo told Ben.

Ben looked down at his hands at the ring he always wore, "Milo, would you wear my ring?" Ben asked him as he took off his ring from his finger. Milo pulled his hand away from Ben.

"Uh...no, not now," Milo told Ben, "I think it would just probably fall right off me," Milo softly smiled at Ben. Then he realized the blue box he had in his hands, "I have something for you."

"For me?" Ben asked him, surprised.

Milo nodded, "Yeah," he handed Ben the small box, "It's just for later," Milo told Ben as Ben opened the box to reveal a brownie, "You know, when you need strength. Some carbs to keep up your energy."