𝟎𝟎𝟖. new information

━━━━˚💜👑🐉⋆˚━━━━
𝗠𝗔𝗟𝗘𝗙𝗜𝗖𝗘𝗡𝗧'𝗦 𝗦𝗢𝗡

❝ I think it's time that Benny-boo got himself a new boyfriend

I think it's time that Benny-boo got himself a new boyfriend.

{THIRD PERSON POV}

A while later, all the Vks were in Milo, Mal, and Evie's dorm room except for Jay. That was until Jay walked in, wearing a blue jersey with the number '8' on it.

"Yo-ho-ho!" Jay exclaimed with a grin.

Carlos whistled at him from where he was sitting. He sat against the edge of Milo's bed, a computer on his lap with Dude, the campus mutt, next to him.

Jay walked over to Mal and Milo, who were sitting on Milo's bed, and stood next to them as they went through their spell book, "Did your plan work with Jane? Are you both going over to see the wand?"

"Do you think we would be going through every single spell in these books?" Mal asked angrily.

"If we hadn't completely struck out?" Milo finished for Mal, also angry.

"Well, some people are in a bad mood," Carlos muttered.

"Our mom's counting on us!" Mal exclaimed.

"We can't let her down," Milo said as he flicked the back of Carlos' head.

"Ow," Carlos mumbled.

"We can do this!" Jay suddenly exclaimed causing everyone to look at him surprised, shocked, considering his father's motto, "...If we stick together."

"And we won't go back until we do so," Mal told the other Vks.

"Cause we're rotten..." Milo said.

"To the core..." The Vks said, together.

"Oh, yeah, I found out that Fairy Godmother blesses Ben with the wand at the coronation and we all get to go," Evie suddenly told the group, "I have nothing to wear, of course."

Everyone looked at her in disbelief.

"What!" Evie said when she saw the look everybody gave her.

Suddenly, there was a knock on the door.

"Hold that thought," Milo ordered before he put his spell book down on the bed and walked over to the door. He opened it to reveal Ben.

"Hey, Milo!" Ben smiled at him, "I didn't see you guys today. I was wondering if you had any questions or anything...that...you needed."

Milo shook his head, "Not that I...know of," Milo told Ben as he looked back at the other Vks, who shook their heads, then looked back at Ben.

"Okay. Alright," Ben said, "Well, uh, if you need anything, just, uh..." He started to walk away but Mal stopped him.

"Oh, wait!" Mal exclaimed, walking to the door, next to Milo. She rested her arm on Milo's shoulder, "Um, is it true that we all get to go to your coronation?"

"Uh, yeah, the whole school goes," Ben told her.

"Wow, that is beyond exciting," Mal told Ben in a fake excited voice.

"Do you think it's a possibility that the five of us could stand in the front row, next to the Fairy Godmother, just so we could soak up all that goodness?" Milo continued for Mal.

Ben sighed, "I wish you could but upfront, it's just me, my folks and my boyfriend."

Milo nodded slowly, "And your boyfriend?"

"Yeah, I'm sorry," Ben told him.

The twins looked at each other for a little moment before Milo turned to Ben.

"Okay, thanks, bye!" Milo said in a fake cheerful voice, shutting the door in his face.

Milo and Mal leaned against the door, "I think it's time that Benny-boo got himself a new boyfriend," Mal said, grinning.

"And I need a love spell," Milo said. Carlos tossed his spell book and he caught it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hey! It's me Milo, you know? The author's OC. No... Ok anyways I just wanted to say that I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Oh no the author is coming. Ok I got to run but hope to see you soon! BYE! *Runs For His Life*