𝟎𝟑𝟔. alex

━━━━˚💜👑🐉⋆˚━━━━
𝗠𝗔𝗟𝗘𝗙𝗜𝗖𝗘𝗡𝗧'𝗦 𝗦𝗢𝗡 𝟯

━━━━⋆。˚💜👑🐉⋆。˚━━━━❝ 𝗠𝗔𝗟𝗘𝗙𝗜𝗖𝗘𝗡𝗧'𝗦 𝗦𝗢𝗡 𝟯 ❞

So long, suckers.

{THIRD PERSON POV}

"Who else knows about the crown and scepter?" Mal asked Milo after he told her and Evie about the crown and scepter being stolen from the museum.

"No one," Milo scoffed, "I mean think about it, people are scared enough as it is. We have to employ these entirely new security measures."

"Will this delay our bringing over more Vk's?" Evie asked the son of Maleficent, concerned.

"We're talking about closing the barrier for good," Milo told them, sadly.

"But, you said no, right," Mal stated rather than questioned.

"I mean, the five of us are living the dream here," Evie added, "And we finally get to share that, I mean what could be more important than that?"

"Yeah, I know," Milo nodded in agreement before sitting down in the chair opposite Evie, "I mean, maybe security or maybe peace of mind for everyone in Auradon."

"Is that what they're thinking?" Evie asked in disbelief.

"And were they seriously thinking that no one will ever go in or out of the Isle ever again?" Mal asked in disbelief, "What, we never get to go back and see our parents? And about these kids? We promised that they could go back and visit whenever they wanted."

"Yeah, I know," Milo let out a breath as Mal and Evie stood up.

"Milo, we are so glad you are going to be king," Evie smiled as she grabbed Milo's hands, "You will be a part of these conversations, you will stand up for the Vk's. Thank you for telling us," Evie said before hugging Milo.

"You're going to be a great king," Mal told Milo, joining the hug.

A wave of guilt rushed through Milo's veins since he didn't tell Mal and Evie the full truth.

💜🐉

After the 'girl talk', Milo and the girls went and got ready for Jane's birthday party. Milo walked outside, holding a bag before closing the door behind him. He walked towards a table, when all of a sudden Alex teleported in the yard, dressed in darker clothes, wearing the king's crown, holding Maleficent's scepter.

"I was hoping you were home," Alex said with a smirk as he walked towards Milo. Milo laughed in disbelief.

"Is this a joke?" Milo scoffed, causing Alex to look away from the scepter to look at Milo, "What are you doing with the crown and scepter?"