𝟎𝟒𝟎. one kiss

━━━━˚💜👑🐉⋆˚━━━━
𝗠𝗔𝗟𝗘𝗙𝗜𝗖𝗘𝗡𝗧'𝗦 𝗦𝗢𝗡 𝟯

━━━━⋆。˚💜👑🐉⋆。˚━━━━❝ 𝗠𝗔𝗟𝗘𝗙𝗜𝗖𝗘𝗡𝗧'𝗦 𝗦𝗢𝗡 𝟯 ❞

Well, we haven't actually used the 'L' word yet.

{THIRD PERSON POV}

After splitting up with the boys, Milo had Mal take Zane, Uma, and Celia to Alex's dorm as he and Evie looked around Auradon prep.

"He's nowhere on campus," Evie said as she opened the door to Alex's campus. She and Milo walked in to find Mal looking around, Celia sitting at Alex's desk, Zane leaning against Alex's bed post and Uma laying on Alex's bed, reading his diary.

"Found his dairy. And dang did you ruin Alex's life," Uma told Milo with a laugh.

"Okay. So did you find anything in there that we don't already know or..." Milo said in annoyance.

"We found out that he hangs out at Fairy cottage," Zane informed the group, "You know, where Flora, Fauna, and Merryweather hid his mom from your mom."

"Yes. Ha, ha, ha," Milo said, sarcastically, "The irony is not lost on me."

"How could anyone with this bed ever be unhappy," Uma whined as she laid back on the bed.

"Okay," Celia said as she turned to face Mal and Evie, wearing Alex's crown and a few of his rings, "How do l look?"

"Okay, the bling stays here," Mal told Celia, who pouted.

"But he's bad," Celia reminded Mal.

"And we're not," Evie retorted as Celia huffed and removed the crown and the rings. After Celia removed the crown and the rings, Milo, Zane, and the girls quickly left Alex's room and went to Evie's house

"I really hope we find Ben," Milo said, sadly as they got to where Evie's house was.

"Nice digs," Uma and Zane said in shock as they looked at Evie's house.

"I got a really good deal," Evie said with a smirk before they all walked inside. They all went inside and followed Celia to the living room, where they saw the twins and Dizzy sleeping on the couch. Then Dizzy started to whimper in her sleep as Celia walked behind the couch.

"It's okay. Shh! It's okay," Celia whispered to Dizzy, who started to calm down. Then Celia picked up a red blanket and placed it on top of the twins and Dizzy, "Don't worry, Dizzy. We can fix this and once we do, they're gonna let all the kids come from the Isle. So, happy dreams," Celia gently patted Dizzy on the head as Milo watched her, his guilt felt like it had gone through the roof.

Then all of a sudden, there was a loud snore coming from the next room. Zane, Milo, Mal, Uma, and Evie quickly went to see who it was. They walked in the room to see Doug sleeping on the ground.