𝟎𝟐𝟐. harry hook

━━━━˚💜👑🐉⋆˚━━━━
𝗠𝗔𝗟𝗘𝗙𝗜𝗖𝗘𝗡𝗧'𝗦 𝗦𝗢𝗡 𝟮

━━━━⋆。˚💜👑🐉⋆。˚━━━━❝ 𝗠𝗔𝗟𝗘𝗙𝗜𝗖𝗘𝗡𝗧'𝗦 𝗦𝗢𝗡 𝟮 ❞

Well... Well... Well, what a nice surprise.

{THIRD PERSON POV}

Milo walked into 'Lady Tremaine's: Curl up and Dye' to see Dizzy sweeping the floor while listening to music from her headphones.

Dizzy then looked up to see Milo, "Milo!" Dizzy exclaimed excitedly, "Are Evie and Mal back too?"

Milo scoffed, "As if," Then he looked around the shop, "I, um, forgot you guys don't open til midnight. The place looks good," Milo told Dizzy, causing her smile and look around, "So, what is your deal? Has your grandmother given you any customers yet?"

"Uh, just a witch here and there," Dizzy told Milo, "Mostly, it's a lot of scrubbing, scouring, and sweeping. Lots and lots of sweeping."

"She sounds like she's giving you old Cinderella treatment, hey," Milo told Dizzy.

"Yeah, she's gone from wicked stepmother to wicked grandmother," Dizzy told Milo.

"Well, that's not really much of a switch," Milo told Dizzy, "Hey, Dizzy, you used to Evie and Mal, right?"

"Yeah, I thought of little braids," Dizzy told Milo, excitedly.

"Do you have any ideas for me?" Milo asked the girl.

"Hm," Dizzy walked closer to see Milo's hair, "The washed out blonde with blue tips. The best of no worlds," Dizzy said in disgust before pulling Milo's arm to sit down, "Oh... and it's such a mess. When's the last time you brushed it?" Dizzy asked before Milo's chair around, "Hm, how far can I go?"

"The works," Milo shrugged, "I mean, whatever makes me feel like me, but you know, way worse."

"Yay!" Dizzy exclaimed before walking over to a table to grab a pair of huge scissors. Dizzy turned around to Milo with a grin as Milo looked at her with a nervous smile.

Dizzy started to dye, cut, and style Milo's hair. Once she was finished, she turned Milo's chair around to face the broken mirror. Milo, now, had his signature electric blue hair color but this time, it was adored with light blue highlights.

Milo stood up and looked at himself in the broken mirror, "Hey, there I am."

"Voila," Dizzy said, proud of her work.

"Voila," Milo repeated before taking money out of his pocket and handing it to Dizzy.

"For me?" Dizzy said, surprised.

Milo nodded, "Yeah, you earned it," Dizzy laughed as she walked over to the cash register.

"Fork it over, ye runt," Milo's ex boyfriend told Dizzy as he walked into the shop. Dizzy gave it to him. He then tapped the cash register with his hook, "And the rest of it," Dizzy opened the cash register and took out the rest of the money then handed it to Harry, "Hm, thank you."

"Still running errands for Zane and Uma," Milo called out causing Harry to look at him in shock, "Or do you actually get to keep what you steal?"

"Well... Well... Well, what a nice surprise," Harry said as he walked over to Milo.

"Hi, Harry," Milo said in a bored tone as he chewed his gum.

"Just wait until Uma and especially Zane hear you're back," Harry was standing in front of Milo, "They're never gonna give you back your old territory."

"Oh, well, that's okay because I will be taking it," Milo sassed Harry.

Harry let out a laugh before stroking Milo's cheek with his hook, "I could hurt you."

Milo grabbed his arm that had the hook and smirked before taking the gum he was chewing out of his mouth and put it at the end of Harry's hook, "We both know you're too soft to even think about hurting me."

Harry let out a fake laugh before eating the gum and walking away but before he left he threw everything off the table, giving Milo a sarcastic bow before leaving the shop.

"Great," Dizzy said, sarcastically, "More sweeping."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hey! It's me. Carlos. Carlos De Vil, you know son of Cruella De Vil. Yeah that's me but I just want to say hope you enjoyed this chapter. *Awkward silence* Ok... I'm gonna go because Dude needs a bath so...bye!