𝟎𝟐𝟓. losing, not an option

━━━━˚💜👑🐉⋆˚━━━━
𝗠𝗔𝗟𝗘𝗙𝗜𝗖𝗘𝗡𝗧'𝗦 𝗦𝗢𝗡 𝟮

━━━━⋆。˚💜👑🐉⋆。˚━━━━❝ 𝗠𝗔𝗟𝗘𝗙𝗜𝗖𝗘𝗡𝗧'𝗦 𝗦𝗢𝗡 𝟮 ❞

Oh, and sick hair by the way.

{THIRD PERSON POV}

"If you guys never would have brought him here, this never would have happened," Milo lectured the others after they told him what had happened, "What were you thinking?!"

"He was going to come with or without us," Evie defended them, "We just wanted to protect him."

"Yeah, and we completely blew it," Carlos reminded them.

"Okay. Okay," Jay quickly cuts in before anything gets out of hand, "So, what are we going to do?" Jay asked Milo.

"We," Milo said as he gestured to himself and the group, "are not doing anything. This is between Zane and me and he's a punk. And guess what? Now, I have to go get him."

"Woah, Woah, Woah, Milo. You're still gonna have to go through Uma, Harry Hook, and their wharf rats," Carlos told Milo.

"Yeah, you're gonna need us," Jay added.

"Zane said to come alone," Milo reminded them.

"Milo, come on," Mal said.

"He said to come alone," Carlos said before Milo could reply, "I know one thing. I'm not going anywhere," Carlos flopped on the couch.

"We'll be here when you get back," Jay told Milo.

Milo nodded before leaving.

At the Chip Shop, Zane walked out with two trays. He threw one down in front of an old man.

"Hey! I wanted the fried clams," The old man told Zane.

Zane looked at them annoyed, "And I wanted a sea pony. Life ain't fair!"

Zane set a tray down on a table before he stopped when he saw someone at the door. A visit from a very important guest.

"I'm back," Milo said in a sing-song voice causing everyone to look at him.

"Loser, party of one," Zane said, sarcastically as he gestured to the empty table in front of him, "Right this way, please," Zane kicked a chair to Milo which Milo stopped causing Zane to smirk. Milo turned the chair around and sat on it with a sigh.

"Place still stinks," Milo told Zane.

"Oh, I'm sorry we're down a butler today, prince," Zane said, mockingly with his arms crossed.

"Where is he?" Milo asked Zane, ignoring Zane's comment.

"You know, I've dreamed of this," Zane told Milo as he removed his apron and threw it on the floor, "You wanting something from me and me watching you squirm like a worm on a hook."