𝟎𝟑𝟏. good to be bad

━━━━˚💜👑🐉⋆˚━━━━
𝗠𝗔𝗟𝗘𝗙𝗜𝗖𝗘𝗡𝗧'𝗦 𝗦𝗢𝗡 𝟯

━━━━⋆。˚💜👑🐉⋆。˚━━━━❝ 𝗠𝗔𝗟𝗘𝗙𝗜𝗖𝗘𝗡𝗧'𝗦 𝗦𝗢𝗡 𝟯 ❞

We're going to... Auradon!

{MILO}

Auradon. It's beautiful, isn't it? I'm Milo, son of Maleficent and Mal's twin brother. And this is my home. It wasn't always. I was born on the Isle of the Lost, where all of the villains had been banished, locked away for good. That is until Prince Ben decided that their children should have a chance. And so five villain kids, the Vk's, came to Auradon, including me. Long story short, Ben is the king now, I'm his boyfriend, and we are about to head back to the Isle to pick what will hopefully be a long line of new Vk's who get to come to Auradon and find their happily ever afters, too.

{THIRD PERSON POV}

It was here. The day the Vks have been waiting for. After mouths of planning, V.K day is finally here and Milo couldn't be any happier to back and this time, it's for a really good cause.

Milo wore an all leather outfit, that had a mix of blue, purple and green as the shoulder sleeves almost acted like dragon wings. He wore a bright, electric blue shoes as his hands were adored with blue and gold rings. His hair was now blue with purple streaks as it was nicely styled.

The Five Descendants

From the North to the South
From the East to the West
Lost boys, lost girls
You all know you're the best
Hit the streets, it's your day
Turn it up, now's your chance
It's time to get up on your feet and dance
Whoo

Milo

Anybody wanna be like us?

Mal

Everybody wanna be like us!
Hey

Carlos

All the boys from Auradon
And the girls 'cause they know what's up
Huh!

Evie

Your life could change today

Jay

These streets named after us
Because we paved the way (c'mon)

Milo, Mal, Evie