𝟎𝟎𝟒. the wand

━━━━˚💜👑🐉⋆˚━━━━
𝗠𝗔𝗟𝗘𝗙𝗜𝗖𝗘𝗡𝗧'𝗦 𝗦𝗢𝗡

━━━━⋆。˚💜👑🐉⋆。˚━━━━❝ 𝗠𝗔𝗟𝗘𝗙𝗜𝗖𝗘𝗡𝗧'𝗦 𝗦𝗢𝗡 ❞

Tell us what to do...

{THIRD PERSON POV}

In the boy's dorm, Carlos was playing a video game when the door opened as Milo, Mal, and Evie walked in looking around the room.

Milo and Mal noticed Jay standing in front of one of the beds. They walked over him and stood either side of him, looking over his shoulder and saw a bunch of electronics.

"Jay, what are you doing?" Mal asked Jay.

"It's called stealing," Jay informed her.

"Okay, what's the point," Milo asked him as he picked up a phone.

"Well, Milo, it's like buying whatever I want... except it's free," Jay explained as he pulled out a stolen laptop and opened it.

Milo and Mal laughed at him.

"Okay, so you could do that or you can leave all of this here," Mal started.

"And pick it up when we take over the world!" Milo finished as he dropped the phone on the bed.

"You two sound just like your mom," Evie told the twins as she put her hand on her chest.

"Thank you!" The twins said in unison as they put their hand on their chest.

"You do it your way and I'll do mine," Jay told the son and daughter of Maleficent before walking to where Carlos was.

"Die, suckers!" Carlos screamed at the video game he was playing, "Jay, come check this thing out!" Carlos called out, "Man, it's awesome!" he exclaimed, handing the controllers to Jay.

Jay started playing the game and quickly got into it. Evie walked over to him to watch.

"Guys!" Milo and Mal called out impatiently as Evie and Carlos turned to look at them while Jay continued to play the game.

"Do I have to remind you what we're all here for?" Milo asked the group.

"Fairy Godmother, blah, blah, blah," Jay said, glancing over his shoulder as he played the game, "Magic wand, blah, blah, blah," Everyone laughed except Milo and Mal.

"This is our one chance to prove ourselves to our parents!" Mal told them seriously. The other three turned to look at the twins.

"To prove that we are evil and vicious and ruthless and cruel," Milo continued for Mal, "Yeah?" he asked them, causing them to nod their heads a little.

"Yeah," the other three agreed.

Milo sighed, "Evie, mirror me," he ordered as the other three Descendants moved to the table he and Mal were at.