𝟎𝟏𝟕. life in auradon

━━━━˚💜👑🐉⋆˚━━━━
𝗠𝗔𝗟𝗘𝗙𝗜𝗖𝗘𝗡𝗧'𝗦 𝗦𝗢𝗡 𝟮

━━━━⋆。˚💜👑🐉⋆。˚━━━━❝ 𝗠𝗔𝗟𝗘𝗙𝗜𝗖𝗘𝗡𝗧'𝗦 𝗦𝗢𝗡 𝟮 ❞

You two don't ever miss just running wild and just...breaking all the rules.

{THIRD PERSON POV}

Milo was now standing on a platform as Evie was fitting his suit while Mal was sitting on Evie's bed, doing her homework.

"Ugh," Milo groaned as Evie pulled his shoulder's forward, "Oh!" Milo exclaimed as Evie buttoned up the suit, "Ok, Evie this suit is way too tight, I cannot breathe."

"Well," Evie smiled, "You can breathe after the Cotillion."

"Well, I sincerely doubt that," Milo complained, "I have at least 20 events right after it and I can't even remember what a single one of them is."

"Calm down Lo, Ben can help you through it so, you don't have to worry about anything," Mal told Milo, looking up from her homework. Milo nodded with a small smile.

Milo glanced at his purple leather jacket, "Mal, Evie?"

"Hm?" Evie and Mal said.

"Do you two ever think about what we'd be doing if we'd been back on the isle right now?" Milo asked the two. Mal and Evie let out a laugh.

"That's funny," Evie said sarcastically as Mal opened the TV, "Ah, look who's on TV."

Milo sat on his bed as Evie and Mal stood a little closer to the TV.

"As the Royal Couple continues the tour of the Kingdom," The reporter in the TV said, "They dined with Aladdin and Jasmine," The TV showed Milo and Ben dining with Aladdin and Jasmine, "Six months ago, no one thought King Ben and his boyfriend from the wrong side of the bridge would last," The reporter continued.

Milo scoffed, "Yeah, no kidding."

"Milo has been counting down the days until the Royal Cotillion," The reporter said. Suddenly, Milo gasped as he ran to the side of his bed and pulled out his spell book, "When he will officially become a Gentlemen of the Court."

Milo flipped through the pages in his spell book and got to the page he needs to be, "Read it fast at lighting speed, remember everything I need," Milo read before he picked up a book and began to scan it.

"We know Milo's secret to fitting in," Evie said as she walked over to Milo.

"And we know Ben wouldn't like it one bit," Mal said as she sat on Evie's bed looking at her brother, "Haven't you guys had enough secret between the two of you?"

"Come guys, you remember what I was like before I started using my spell book. I was a complete disaster," Milo told Evie and Mal before going back to scan the book.