𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

━━━━˚💜👑🐉⋆˚━━━━
𝗠𝗔𝗟𝗘𝗙𝗜𝗖𝗘𝗡𝗧'𝗦 𝗦𝗢𝗡

━━━━⋆。˚💜👑🐉⋆。˚━━━━❝ 𝗠𝗔𝗟𝗘𝗙𝗜𝗖𝗘𝗡𝗧'𝗦 𝗦𝗢𝗡 ❞

I love you, Ben Beast.

{THIRD PERSON POV}

"Honey I'm home!" Milo called out as he entered the castle, "Honey! Ben!" Milo called out again when he got  no response. He then heard laughing from the kitchen. He walked into the kitchen only to find his two sons and husband throwing flour at each other, "What are you all doing?"

The three stop to see Milo standing at the doorway, "Um, baking," Ben told Milo.

"What exactly are you baking?" Milo asked, raising his eyebrows.

"We were baking pancakes," Blake, the oldest twin, answered.

"And this is how you bake pancakes?" Milo asked in disbelief.

"It was dad's idea," Mason, the youngest twin, answered as he pointed at Ben, causing Ben to put his hands up in surrender.

Milo sighed and shook his head, "You all are in so much trouble..." The three looked down in shame. Milo started to smirk, "...For not inviting me," Milo then took a handful of flour and threw it at Ben. Ben looked at him shocked.

"Oh, it's on," Ben challenged as he threw flour at Milo. Milo, Ben, Mason, and Blake started throwing flour at each other, sharing laughter and giggles every once in a while like a family, a true family

💜🐉

"And...done," Milo said as he closed the door of the twins room, not waking them up, after 2 hours of trying to get to sleep. He walked down the stairs into the living room only to see Ben sleeping on the couch. Milo chuckled at the sight.

He went up to Ben, sat on the couch and lifted Ben's head so now Ben's head is on his lap. He took the TV remote and turned on the TV, counting his show since the kids and Ben are asleep. He watched a couple of episodes until he felt himself slowly fall asleep.

Milo was taught that love is weakness and he was meant to be evil but he met an amazing guy, who taught him that you can be whatever you wanna be and that love is really amazing. Milo was always known as Maleficent's son but someone taught him that he was more than just Maleficent's son and that someone was the person laying his head on Milo's lap, Ben. In the end of the day Milo got his happily ever after. Who knew villains could also have a happily ever after?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Wow. So this is the end of Maleficent's Son this was such an amazing book to write. I enjoyed writing it and THANK YOU SO MUCH for the support of this book!!! I think I'm going to do a Carlos De Vil story next or Ben but seriously thank you so so so much for the support I love you guys so so so much.