𝟎𝟑𝟎. you and me

━━━━˚💜👑🐉⋆˚━━━━
𝗠𝗔𝗟𝗘𝗙𝗜𝗖𝗘𝗡𝗧'𝗦 𝗦𝗢𝗡 𝟮

━━━━⋆。˚💜👑🐉⋆。˚━━━━❝ 𝗠𝗔𝗟𝗘𝗙𝗜𝗖𝗘𝗡𝗧'𝗦 𝗦𝗢𝗡 𝟮 ❞

Ben. I never told you that I loved you because I thought that I wasn't good enough.

{THIRD PERSON POV}

Later that night, Cotillion was hosted on Beast and Belle's yacht. While everyone was dancing and having fun. Milo was at the back at the boat, pacing back and forth. He decided to come to Cotillon and he was now freaking out.

The suit he was wearing is beautiful blue and yellow color, with an intricate isle design on the suit jacket. He wore matching pants with black dress shoes and had a yellow dandelion in the front pocket of his suit. His blue hair was messily styled as it fanned over his forehead while his hands were adorned with gold rings.

At that moment, he heard the trumpets getting blown.

'It's now or never' Milo thought, nervously.

"The future Gentlemen, Milo," Lumiere announced before stepping to the side to reveal Milo stepping out, heavily breathing. He looked down at his friends, who looked at him in awe, "Work it, son," Lumiere whispered to Milo causing him to laugh.

Then Mal started clapping followed by the rest of Milo's friends then followed by everyone else.

"Go, Milo!" Carlos cheered.

"Milo!" Evie cheered as Milo walked down the stairs to meet with Belle and Beast.

"Hi," Milo said with a smile.

"Hi," Beast said back, "Ben is on his way. And you look handsome."

"Oh," Milo said as he looked down at himself, "Uh, thank you."

"I know we were shocked at first but you are exactly what Ben needs," Belle told Milo.

"And lucky for me, she doesn't go by first impressions," Beast jocks causing Belle and Milo to laugh as Mal walked over to them, "Of course," Beast said as he and Belle walked away.

"Hi," Mal said as she and Milo walked over to their friends.

"Hi," Milo said, nervously.

"How are you?" Mal asked Milo.

"Uh, I kind of feel like I'm going to throw up," Milo told Mal.

"Yeah, okay, that's okay," Mal told Milo as they got to their friends, "Look, we're right here with you, okay?"

"Okay," Milo whispered. The trumpets got blown again as Mal and Milo turned to face the stairs.

"King Benjamin," Lumiere announced before stepping to the side to reveal Ben. The crowd cheered as Ben looked down at Milo with a blank face. It made Milo's nerves want to pop but tried to smile at Ben.