𝟎𝟑𝟐. the engagement

━━━━˚💜👑🐉⋆˚━━━━
𝗠𝗔𝗟𝗘𝗙𝗜𝗖𝗘𝗡𝗧'𝗦 𝗦𝗢𝗡 𝟯

━━━━⋆。˚💜👑🐉⋆。˚━━━━❝ 𝗠𝗔𝗟𝗘𝗙𝗜𝗖𝗘𝗡𝗧'𝗦 𝗦𝗢𝗡 𝟯 ❞

Milo, it's you and me. It's you and me forever. Will you marry me?

{THIRD PERSON POV}

Milo was standing on a balcony, that gave him an overview of the ocean, as he looked through the binoculars, making sure there was no sign of Zane. Milo sighed as he ran his fingers through his hair, he really hopes that Zane won't be coming since today was the day the new VKs will be arriving. Since today was a special day, Milo wore a purple suit as the two buttons of his shirt were open. He wore black dress shoes and sliver rings.

Suddenly, Ben walked up behind Milo and hugged him, causing Milo to jump before turning to look at Ben.

"Not a tentacle in sight," Milo told Ben.

"I think if Zane was up to something, we'd know by now," Ben told Milo.

"No, Ben," Milo disagreed, "I know how villains think and I don't trust Zane as far as I can throw him. He's gonna wait until our defenses are down and then that's when he's gonna strike," He looked through the binoculars, "I really wish I had time to do a dragon flyover because I can go so much higher."

"Well..." Ben said as he took the binoculars away from Milo, "You can't be everywhere at once. Besides, I've got your back," Ben gestured to the group of guards watching the ocean from above them, "Now, come on, everyone's waiting for us."

"Wait," Milo said as he stopped Ben, "But you're getting more guards?"

"I'm getting more guards, now breath," Ben assured Milo as he grabbed Milo's hands. Milo let out a breath of relief, "Now come on."

The crowd cheered when they saw Milo and Ben, Doug  gestured to the band to start playing as Ben lead Milo to the platform. Milo tried to walk off but Fairy Godmother stopped him.

"Oh, stay," Fairy Godmother told Milo.

"Stay here?" Milo asked as he pointed down at the stage he was standing on.

"Yes," Fairy Godmother told Milo before Milo backed up over to Ben as Ben wrapped an arm around Milo's shoulder and waved to the crowd, "Bippity-boppity, one, two, one, two," Fairy Godmother said into the gold microphone she was holding, testing to make sure it worked, "Can everyone hear me?"

"Yes!" Jane called out with a grin as the crowd cheered.

"Ben," Fairy Godmother smiled as she handed Ben the microphone.

"Thank you, Fairy Godmother," Ben told her before turning to the crowd, "What's up, Auradon?" Ben called with a grin causing the crowd to cheer, "Thank you. Thank you so much for coming out to welcome our new arrivals. They'll be here soon. Hey! It worked out pretty well for the first five."