Chapter 6

Dedicated to @thatselenaswag . Thanks for being so supportive!

____________ 

My worst enemy is my memory.

*~*~*~*

After Emily ate all the cookies she could I put her to sleep.. And right now I'm trying to sleep but it's not coming to me! I hate it when that happens!

I usually just read something and I fall asleep but right now all I have are pale white walls to stare at.

I don't know how long it took but I eventually fell asleep.

~~

"Hey baby we are coming okay? Don't worry it's just bad traffic!" I heard my mom say over the phone.

"Okay mommy! I love you! Hurry up please?" An excited 5 year old me said to my mother.

"Yes baby we are coming! I love yo-" her voice was cut off by her scream.

"Mommy? mommy?" My frantic voice shouted.

I let out a startled scream as i heard a defeaning band over the phone and the line went dead.

"Come with me child." I heard a voice behind me say and I turned around to face my uncle, He said "your parents have been in a car accident"

~~

I shot up drenched in sweat. Stupid little me. I should've known. My uncle isn't Pschycic! How could he have known?

Pushing this to the back of my mind and furiously wiping my tears away, I got up.

I walked downstairs into the kitchen, my stomach rumbling in hunger.

I almost had a heart attack when I saw Raymond standing in the middle of the kitchen as I switched the light on.

"I heard you crying." He said and I didn't reply. I must have been crying during my nightmare.

I filled up a galss of water trying not to flinch under his gaze.

"Are you Okay?' he asked me seeming genuinly concerned. I just nodded.

I looked around and noticed that one of the batches of cupcakes I made are half empty. Unless Emily can grow taller in a matter of hours, Raymond ate them. I fought back the urge to smile but there was a hint of it on my face.

"We need to talk." said Raymond therefore reminding me of his presence.

"About?" I asked but my voice came out raspy and there was a sting in my throat. I'm going to be sick again. Fan-fucking-tastic.

"What you want." he said making me tense. It could be anything right?

Woah! Guys I had no idea people were actually reading this book! 350 reads and 37 votes? I know its not a lot but it means so much to me!! Thank you so much and please comment if you find any typos! I'm not the editing kind when it comes to my books...And please vote! It means a lot! THANKS AGAIN!! xoxo