Chapter 11

Dedicated to @annie_12 for technically being my first fan ever.xx

Estimating what you are capable of is a good thing. But this might not be the best choice. Because right now I can only feel hurt.

When I woke up again I saw a bowl of, you guessed right, cereal next to me. I looked to the armchair in the corner of the room to see Raymond sleeping there uncomfortably..

I got up and stretched as I made my way towards him. Lifting him is easy right? I just drag him to the bed? That's what I thought.

I mrapped m arms around his waist as I managed to make him stand. He then fell on me.. And i tripped, skipped, hopped and somehow ended up on the bed with him on top of me.

To add to that, he wrapped his arms around me and nuzzled his face into my neck.

"Raymond?" I say and I feel his eyes snap open.

He rips himself off me and jumps back, horrified. He acted as if I would kill him if he even touched me.

What scared me the most and drove me to the edge was the look in his eyes. He looked so hurt, so confused, so scared and to top it off with a cherry, disgusted.

Disgust? Is that really what I saw in his eyes? Is that really how he feels about me?

He ran out of the room like he was on fire and silent tears rolled down my cheeks.

Disgust.

I got up and walked into my room with the blankets around me.

I felt so cold.

I felt dead.

The last time I felt this way, beaten and bruised, I had found out my parents were dead.

This is the saddest I ever feel. Beyond that is just emptiness.

I didn't cry when I found out about my parents. I just bottle everything up.

Everything with him is so magnified. It kills me. By this rate. I don't think I'll cope if he keeps doing this.

He is frustrating. And for all you know he can smell my tears. Werewolves... You may never know! Huh?

I fell on my bed and shut my eyes and just lay there. Until darkness welcomed me with awaiting arms.