Chapter 36

"THERE'S GONNA BE A WEDDING!!" Emily screamed as she jumped up and down on her bed.

"Yes honey, but you have to calm down." I said with a smile.

She sighed and said "Okay" as she sat down.

"I can't believe I'm doing this."I whispered to myself.

"I can't believe I found you." Raymond whispered in my ear as he hugged me from behind.

I can't believe this is that obnoxious prick who kidnapped me and left me all alone for days at a stretch.

*~*~*~*~*

"I'm sorry about how I treated you. I'm so sorry about what a jerk I've been. I can't believe that you even like me after every bad thing I've done to you." He said to me as we were sitting in the living room.

I stood up and walked up to the old chair he was sitting on. I vent down a little so that I was face to face with him and said "I don't just like you. I love you. Yes everyone would call me crazy and say it's too soon but I can't help what I feel. I love you and who you really are deep down and you have to accept that."

He pulled me on to him in an attempt to hug me but I ended up banging my head on his.

"Ouch." I whispered.

" I'm so sorry." He said as he slowly stood up and helped me straighten up.

"Yeah that would've been a cute moment." I said.

"Well it still is." He said as he leaned down and kissed me.

*~*~*~*

"I HAVE A WEDDING TO PLAN! WHO DO WE INVITE! OH MY GOD I HAVEN'T MET ANY OF YOU FAMILY YET! WHAT ABOUT THE PACK?!? WHAT ABOUT MY FAMILY? OH MY GOD I NEED HELP!! WHERE'S MY MAID OF HONOUR? FUCK!!! DO I EVEN HAVE ONE?" I shouted as I paced through Raymond's office.

He came up to me and stopped me by putting his hands on my shoulders. "I know about something that might help." He said.

"What is it?" I asked.

He smiled and led me out to the front door.

"What are you doing?" I asked and before I could even blink I was attacked by to screaming girls.

"Oh my god what are you guys doing here!" I asked, laughing.

"Well you see, your fiancé overheard us talking on the phone. He tracked me down. Asked me about a potential maid of honour for you. And here we are." My aunt said.

"I can't believe you're getting married!!" Said the only girl I've ever trusted.

"Oh before I forget. Raymond, this is my aunt and this is Tracy. Tracy, Aunt this is Raymond." I said.

"Nice to meet you." He said shaking both of their hands.

Both of them nodded with approval and huge smiles on their face.

"OH!! Come on in!!" I said.

_____________

ITS BEEN SO LONGGG!!!!!!

Okay the banner on top is made by my brother, ThatGuy4 !!! He makes covers and there will be a new cover up for TTB soon! I feel like this one is kind of creepy.

On another note!! My best friend just started writing!!!!! Go check her out too!!! Pleaassseeee she's Xlateowlx !!!

Thank you guys so much for reading.

VOTEE!!!

COMMENT!!!

FAN!!!!

Love you guys and I'll update soon.xI