Chapter 9

This cover is made by my brother!! ThatGuy4 !! He takes cover requests and you know does stuff. Oh and do you think Raymond should have a tattoo?Because I do.

I do not trust easily. So when I tell you "I trust you.". Don't make me regret it.

*~*

I was still shaken up by Raymond's confession.

It confused me to the point where I wanted to rip my hair out.

With these thoughts swarming around my head I made my way to the kitchen. I feel like a proper housewife but apparently I have no control over if my 'husband' gets any or not.

I was hungry so I decided to make breakfast and I made extra hoping Raymond would have some without telling or asking me.

I missed the presence of a certain blue eyed beauty. It's Saturday so she probably had a day off today.

Yesterday I was really surprised to find everything that I asked for in my room.

I almost had a heart attack when someone tapped me on the shoulder and I spun around to face Raymond.

"You idiot." I said trying to control my frantic heart.

He just gave me a lazy smile and asked "you cooked?"

"Yeah, I cook everyday." I said not letting that hint of sadness show because of the fact that he didn't notice.

He smiled at me like a 5 year old on Christmas and I swear I melted.

I gave him a plate piled up with bacon, scrambled eggs and pancakes and he looked down at the plate and then up at me with a glint of confusion in his eyes as if no one ever did this for him.

I smiled at him blinking the tears back as I sat down I front of him with my food.

"If you don't mind me asking.. Where's Emily?" I said.

"She's at a friend's house. Whenever my mood is foul the pack notices and makes Emily stay over at one of her friend's. But don't worry she'll be back soon." He said as I nodded.

"I see you've grown quite fond of her." He said as if he disapproved. I decided to let it go for now because we were doing so good and I felt like this would only lead to an argument.

"She's just a bundle of joy you can't help but love." I said with a slight smile on my face.

He didn't reply and we ate out breakfast in a comfortable silence.

He got up without a word and put his dishes in the dishwasher.

"Thanks a lot.. For breakfast.. It meant a lot." He said and I knew he felt like taking his words back.

"You're welcome. I'll cook any time you want me to." I said with a smile. We are finally moving forward.

Soon he left to attend 'alpha business' and I played around my phone waiting for Emily.

Soon Emily came running in and ran straight into me as I lay on the couch.

I took a quick glance at the time on my phone. 30 minutes that's not long..

"Jwessica I'm tired" drawled out a worn out Emily as I picked her up and took her upstairs.

It was only 12 in the morning so I was curious as to why Emily was so tired at this time.

I tucked her in as she mumbled "I want mommy" in her sleep and snuggled into the pillow next to her.

I kissed her forehead and walked out thinking about what exactly happened with Emily and what her story is.

I'll make sure to ask Raymond later...

I had a really bad headache for a while and it was starting to bug me off. I was rummaging through the cupboard looking for some pain killers when a sudden wave of dizziness hit me.

I leaned on the kitchen counter with my head spinning around as black spots took over my vision and I finally lost consciousness.

Dedicated to my friend @Fagunikatyal !!! Check ouot her book parted?

I NEVER WISH TO BE " PARTED "

WITH YOU FROM THIS DAY ON .

See how A Simple and Sober Girl named Abby Elvira who lives in Alberta , gets involved in the things which were completely out of her senses . Just for him . Just for her Love . Just for her Dream . Just For Jason Parker a boy in her School

They Struggle , They fight , They break up , All kind of complications endulge in their lives .

But TRUE LOVE finds its way back .

She becomes something she shouldn't have , and she does something hillarious just to prove she loves him

She got me hanging right now! laters.xx