Chapter 12

Dedicated to @RealityCheck101 because I am obsessed with her book, Woah Baby! 

____________

My brain says "Who cares?"

But then my heart whispers "You do.. Stupid."

*~*~*
That night. I dreamt of a pair of green eyes. Eyes which held so much hate.

He walked away forever. Raymond left.

And I woke up screaming and sobbing. He ran into my room and that just made me cry harder.

What are you supposed to do when your worst nightmare tries to comfort you?

He ran to the bed and held on to me for dear life as I sobbed into his chest.

As soon as my cries died down He asked "Do you want to talk about it?"

I didn't say a word. How could I?

You ask me what my worst nightmare is when you are the one that haunts my dreams.

He just kept stroking my hair and I felt so scared that I even wanted to push him off me and crawl away. Curl into a ball. And magically disappear.

His eyes were still burning in my brain. I was scared to even look up. What if he does hate me?

I'm sure if he looked, really looked, in my eyes he would be able to see I'm scared of him right now.

When I felt like I could doze off any minute now, I pushed myself off him, muttered a sorry and cuddled into my pillow for comfort.

He isn't something I can handle right now.

I'm certain that he's confused right now. I stared at the pale white walls and I felt like I should paint them black.

All the paints and other things were stowed away in my closet. I just didn't have time to sort it all out.

I felt his hand intertwine mine and I choked back a sob building in my throat.

I could distinctly remember him talking but I don't remember what he actually said. But I know he said something.

I shut it out and locked it away.

All I remember are his eyes and him walking away.

When I think of him slowly walking away like we were nothing at all...It feels like my world has ended. There's nothing left for me anymore.

I felt his hand intertwine mine.

I turn around and bury my face into his chest again as I clung on to him as strongly as my frail arms could.

"It's okay I'm right here." He whispered and I crawled into his lap and buried my face in his neck as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

My legs on either side of his. He hugged me back and it was just as tight.

Silent tears were once again flowing down my cheeks.

"I'm not leaving. It's okay I'm right here." And that's all it took. I broke down again.

"But you did." I shouted at him. It was right into his ear but he didn't flinch or show any signs of pain. But his eyes, they held pain and understanding.

"I won't. I'm not going anywhere. And neither are you." He said and I barely noticed how close his face was to mine.

I looked down and he buried his face into my neck and kissed it.

"Go to sleep. I'll be right here." He whispered as he held me in his arms and made himself comfortable on the bed.

Worn out from all the intense emotions. Hurt and confused as to why I forgot about him being disgusted so easily, I drifted into unconsciousness.

_______________

My exams ended! Freedom :') so this will be usual now! And ghost readers, I know you're out there! Please start voting? And commenting?

I don't want to be that author who sets goals..

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

See you in 14 hours or so with another update.xx