Chapter 19

"You are the universe, expressing itself as a human for a little while." -Eekhart Tolle

*~*~*~*

After Raymond consoled me for all that happened, we went to his office.

I playfully plopped down on his huge chair.

"Acting like Luna now, are we?" He said.

I stuck my tongue out at him.

Childish, I know.

But then he stuck his tongue out at me.

My eyes widened in shock but then I started laughing, more like full on giggling.

He smiled really wide and walked up to the chair, picked me up like a feather, then placed me in his lap as he sat down.

I was still giggling.

But as my giggles died down I rested my head on his chest.

"You're like a giant. Plus this chair is too huge. Like too huge. " I said.

"Yeah. But I'm your giant." He said, naming my heart flutter.

"So, what do you do in here?" I asked as I twisted myself to see the papers lying on his desk.

There were papers labeled with different names and it pretty much looked like criminal records of people.

"Are these from a murder investigation?" I asked, dead serious, just to add to the effect.

"No" he said, chuckling.

"Oh.." I said and as soon as I saw his expression I burst out laughing again.

I was just playing with papers trying to guess what they were, when there was a knock on the door.

"Come in." I said and giggled when I saw Raymond's face.

"The room is soundproof." He said.

He seemed a little bit in thought and then some guy came in to the room.

"Alpha." He said and slightly bowed, then looked up and when he saw me he frowned in confusion and disapproval.

"What do you want?" Raymond asked in a cold voice.

Well heartless Raymond is back.

I need to talk to him about this.

"Sir, Luna of HailStone pack called and she'd like to arrange a pack meeting here at our pack. Her son has found his mate." He said and bowed again.

Then all of a sudden Raymond growled and I jumped, startled.

"What's wrong?" I asked, placing a hand on his chest as he started shaking underneath me.

"What did you just say to Joshua from the mind link?" He asked, his teeth gritted.

"Mind link? You're explaining that later but what's wrong?" I asked, concerned.

"He said something about you." He said, his teeth gritted.

I'm getting worried here.

I shifted in his lap and faced him.

"I called you hot, miss. It's not like you're his wife." The guy said.

"She's your Luna!" Growled out Raymond and I cringed.

"Ow." I muttered, as I grabbed my ear.

"Did I hurt you? I'm sorry! Are you okay?" He asked looking at me with concerned as he scanned my face for any physical injury.

"I'm okay, but next time try not to growl in my ear." I said, chuckling and he smiled as I pecked his cheek.

"Sorry" he muttered with a sheepish smile.

"I'm so sorry Luna. I apologise. I had no idea who you were and alpha, you have my deepest apology." He said, his head bowed, as he shook in fear.

"I'll deal with you later, tell Luna Hale that we have some news to share too, do not mention anything of Luna yet and tell the maids to prepare for everyone." He said in a strict tone.

As soon as the guy left I said "you need to work on your people skills."

"I'm fine the way I am." He said looking deep into my eyes.

"But sometimes fine isn't good enough." I said.

"What happened when you were dancing?" He asked, changing the topic.

"It's the song." I said, truthfully, I don't think I need to hide stuff from him.

"What about it?" He asked.

"The lyrics just remind me of a time of my life. It's sad how accurate it is." I said.

STOP READING AND LISTEN TO THE BLOODY SONG FIRST! You won't get it without listening. It's
Don't fall asleep at the helm by Sleeping With Sirens. Those who heard it already. I LOVE YOU!

"May I listen to it?" He asked, concern lacing his voice.

I love how many emotions he just displays around me.

"Sure" I said as I pulled my phone out.

Scrolling through my music I pressed the song 'Don't fall asleep at the helm by Sleeping With Sirens.'

The familiar beat started and I became anxious.

I looked at his face as he heard the lyrics carefully, his eyebrows furrowed up.

My heart was beating fast and I'm sure he could hear it by the time the song ended.

He grabbed my phone and just placed it on his desk as he embraced me in a tight hug which was awkward but still comfortable, considering I was sitting on his lap.

As I calmed down he said "Do you mind explaining?"

_______________

I'm so bloody proud of this book.

I know that it'll get more reads and votes as soon as it ends.

People, like me, don't want to get attached to an unfinished book.

I did and *winces* it hasn't been updated since June last year.. It was left at a cliffhanger..

Okay.. I was thinking.. Should there be villains in the book?

And how is the song??? It's my present favourite and I'm obsessed.

What song do you think goes with this story best?

And now I bid goodbye. Voters and commenters, if that means what I think it does on wattpad, I LOVE YOU!!

I'll probably dedicate chapters to you.

VOTE. (I accidentally wrote BITE instead... Which is funny.. Because werewolves.. Bite..)

COMMENT!!!

FAN!!!!