Chapter 37

It's been 4 months since I said yes to Raymond. Today is the day. I can't believe I'm finally doing this.

I looked at myself in the mirror as I smoothed out the most beautiful dress I could ever wear.

"Hey." I heard a voice behind me.

I turned around to see my brother.

"I'm scared. I'm probably going to fall on my face walking down the aisle like the cliché I am." I said.

"I'll be there." He said, with a small smile.

I sighed. I can't believe I'm doing this. Should I be doing this? Do I even know Raymond that well.

"C'mon. Let's go." Said Tracy as she held my shoulders and nudged me out of the house.

I can't believe I'm doing this. Oh god I can't believe I'm getting married.

I squeezed my brothers hand so tightly I'm sure I was hurting him by now. My aunt because she called dibs met me halfway there.

The two people I care most about in this world were walking me down the aisle.

No one let me see what the aisle and the altar until today and it took my breath away. The whole wedding was going to be placed in the middle of the woods. The trees were huge and tall. Little round lanterns were hanging above the altar. The carpet was blight brown with white rose petals scattered next to it. Everyone looked proud, in awe and happy.

I looked at the guy who made all of this possible and he looked like he was in a trance and I'm sure so did I.

His eyes never left mine. I smiled a little with a few years in my eyes.

"Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today...." and the rest faded out until "I do." He said, loud and clear.

"And do you take this man to be your lawfully wedded husband?" The Reverend asked.

"I do."

"You may now kiss the bride" He said.

Raymond bent down and gave me a sweet little kiss as everyone got up and cheered.

"The vows?" Whispered Tracy.

"His family doesn't do that but I'm sure the both of them know why they love each other." My aunt whispered back.

He then looked down at me with such happiness, love and passion in me that I couldn't help but say "I love you.".

"Damn it. They're too cute!" Squealed Tracy as I heard her sniffling.

"I love you more." He whispered as he chuckled at Tracy.

"Let's go Mrs. Black." He said.

I walked with him and a huge smile on my face to the cabin where the reception was going to be held.

*~*~*

"Ladies and Gentlemen. For the first time I ever. I present to you Mr. and Mrs. Black."

Everyone cheered as Raymond spun me and pulled me onto the dance floor. The band played Everything has changed and I'm not gonna lie everything has changed. Last year, I would've laughed for 20 minutes at the idea of this happening. But now I'm here and I really wouldn't have it any other way.

"Other than our honeymoon that we leave for in a week. I have a surprise for you." He said.

"Am I supposed to find out what this surprise is right now or you just wanted to make me nervous about what it might be." I asked.

"Would you like to officially adopt Emily?" He said.

"YESS!!" I squealed and in my wedding dress I jumped up and hugged him.

I think I heard a chorus of awes but I didn't care. I finally had the perfect family I always wanted.

I had everything that I wanted.

_____________

I can't believe it's happening. This book has 3 chapters left. Yes. 3 chapters.

I know it happened.

By the way the dress was designed by a great friend of mine specially for this book!!!

She just started posting her designs on Instagram and she could use all of your support.

P.s she'll be designing my dress if I ever get married.

She's creative_ukiye on Instagram!
VOTE!!!

COMMENT!!

FANN!!

Love you awesome peeps.xI