Chapter 24

"I'm sorry." Said Luna Maxwell.

I turned around, tears brimming in my eyes and looked at Raymond.

It was obvious that this hit me hard.

"Your son might lose his mate." He said.

"But I can't lose my son." She said, her motherly instincts taking over.

"You will if he doesn't have a mate." said Raymond, his eyes set on me.

"He won't remember her, I'll make sure of it." She said as she stormed out of the room.

"How can she..?" I asked, vulnerably.

"I don't know." He said.

"I can't lose her again Raymond." I say to him as I look into his eyes.

For the first time ever, I saw understanding in his eyes.

He pulled me close and said "I can't either."

I hid my face in his chest as silent tears fell down my cheeks.

"The worse thing is she won't let her have happiness." I say to him as I thought of how this woman will rip two mates apart.

"I know." He said.

*~*~*~*

"Honey, you have to say goodbye to Xavier." I say to Emily.

"Yeah. Okay! He will come back tomorrow won't he?" She asks.

I stayed silent.

What am I supposed to say to this little girl? That the only boy she can ever truly love will never see her again?

Her grin dropped.

"Won't he?" She asked again.

"No honey. He can't. His mother is making him leave. He can't stay." I say, careful about every single Little thing.

"Can you send him in?" She asked.

I nodded and as I left the room and held the door open for Xavier until he sat next to her, I heard her say, "Will you forget about me?"

It broke my heart two pieces as a whimper escaped me.

"They're so young." Said Raymond who was leaning against the wall outside the room.

"I know." I say.

*~*~*~*~*

"Hey baby sis." Said Toby as I walked into the house.

"Hey.." I say.

"You okay?" He asks.

"It's like losing Bells all over again.." I say.

"It's not the same way. There's nothing you can do about it now." He said.

I just nodded and went to my room that I haven't been in for so long as I didn't wanna argue with him.

I continued reading the book in my bag that I was reading before any of this happened.

By the end of The Fault in Our starts, I was in tears and Raymond walked into the room.

"What's wrong? What happened? Who made you cry?" He asked, worried and angry at the same time.

The worry in his tone made me giggle.

I held my book out to him as a silent 'this made me cry'.

He carefully observed it, flipped through the pages and then read the summary.

"Oh..?" He asks, confused.

I giggled again.

"Come here." I said to him as I patted the spot on bed next to me.

He sat down and I tested my head on his chest.

I started explaining the story of the fault in our stars to our dear cold Alpha.

(SPOILER ALERT?)
"So he just dies?" He asks in a vulnerable voice.

"Yeah." I say as I look up to him.

"That's so sad!" He says as he holds me tight and buried his face in my hair.

"It's the fault in our stars, of course it is."

*~*~*~*~*~*

"Can I tell you a story?" Asks Raymond.

"Yeah, sure. Why not?" I say.

He said "Once upon a time there was a boy. He had a cruel father. But, everyone whom he met told him to be like his father.

"No one knew the pure evil that lived in him. No one dared question his decisions. One day, the boy asked his father why his mother is crying with a huge bruise on her hand.

"He told her that he made her cry and the huge bruise was his doing too. He told the little child, not older than 4, that his father hit his mother and that she deserved it.

"The boy, now influenced started drawing pictures in school of what went on in his home. One day, his teacher figured it out.

"His father called the little boy downstairs to the basement. The boy's father slowly tortured and killed every member of the teacher's family in front of her and then finally her.

"The boy just stood there looking at the scene in horror and agony. The little boy gave himself hell for it. He hasn't drawn a picture since."

"Who is this story about? Do you know this boy?"

"It's about me."

___________

Because I'm just that nice I told you what happened to Raymond.

Just a little bit of it, though.

The 1% male population is back!! Show yourself? Pleaaassseee!!

Because attractive guys who read books are literally goals.

I love all those of you who vote!!

The updates might not be regular now... I have other stories to work on too.. So... Yeah..

If this even accidentally gets deleted I will kill someone.

So I'm not taking a risk.

I'm just going to say, I'm writing another book, that's not a fanfic! It's called 'To Neverland, baby'

No it isn't about Peter Pan.

Check it out?

We are 3 comments far from 100 *gasps*

Love you guys!

Anyways! Ciao!!

VOTE!!

COMMENT!!!

FAN!!!!

See you with the next update.xI