Chapter 32

"How do you run from the things in your head?" -Tumblr.

*~*

BEFORE YOU READ YOU SHOULD KNOW I WANT THIS BOOK TO BE AS REAL AS POSSIBLE AND I FREAK OUT LIKE THIS TOO! SO IF SOMEONE WILL BE RUDE GET OFF MY BOOK! I'VE SEEN IT HAPPEN TO MY FAVOURITE WRITERS AND I WILL NOT TOLERATE HATE! I SWEAR I WILL GET YOU!

I went home that night thinking about what could've happened. What could've happened if Raymond didn't exist? What would my life be?

I would be in LA by now and I would've been looking for a reason for me to live, to survive.

I woke up in that room after I stopped for some food and Ice cream. If I wasn't hungry then I don't know where I would've been..

But what hit me like a truck that night was how much Raymond means to me... It's pathetic how much I'm dependant on him! I feel like I can't even protect myself!

I feel like I cry around him too much and that I cook for him too much but the thing is that I don't want to lose him and he brings everything in me to the surface.

I feel bare around him. I know how to control my emotions but the come flooding out around him.

For instance, if I was about to have a panic attack I would excuse myself from the conversation but if it was Raymond, I would end up crying and punching and pretty much panicking in front of him.

Now, I'm sitting on the couch waiting for everyone to transport Emily to the house. Raymond didn't think the hospital was safe for anyone.

The door opened and Raymond walked in making me stand up and look at him. He sighed and ran his hands through his hair.

"What happened? Where is she?" I ask.

"The ambulance will be here any moment. I'm sorry, I should've got her home sooner. Nothing would've happened if I had." He said as he slammed the door shut and walked over to me.

"It's not your fault." I said as I rested my hand on his bicep.

"To me, it is." He said.

"It really isn't. What you really did was help me." I said as I stepped a little closer to him.

"It never would've happened if I hadn't dragged you into my life like this. You would've been happier without me." He said.

"Actually, I'm glad you did. I don't know where I would've been. Yes I wanted to travel but who am I kidding? I wouldn't have lasted a day with the amount of money I had. It wasn't really my plan to travel either. I just couldn't sit at home hoping for something to happen. I had to get out you know.. So I chose that. I wanted ice cream when I'm assuming you knocked me out." I said.

"So what you're saying is that you're actually okay with the fact that I dragged you into the mess I call life?" He asks, confused.

"Kind of.. I was a part of the werewolf society already. I just didn't know.." I said.

"But I'm really sorry. It wasn't my right to drag you into this." He said.

All I did was step forward and hug him as tightly as I could.

*~*~*
Soon Emily was settled into her room and asleep with all of her medical equipment.

"Wouldn't it be awesome if I could kick ass?" I wondered out loud.

Raymond, who had my legs draped across his smirked. "Do you want to be able to?"

"You will teach me how to fight?" I ask.

"If you want me to." He said.

I squealed and jumped on to him.

"We can use the studio as a gym." I stated as I sat patiently on his lap and he looked amused.

"Okay. I'm gonna go catch up on some pack business." He said.

I nodded, pecked his cheek and got up, walking to my room. I switched my phone on and started playing some songs as I cleaned my room.

"Patty cake patty cake with no hands got me in this club making wedding plans! If I take pictures while you do your dance.." I started singing out loud as I shook my hips.

"Is that supposed to entice me?" Asked a voice behind me and I whipped around to see Raymond standing there.

"Maybe.." I said as I took a few steps back when he stepped towards me.

"Oh really?" He teased.

Soon I fell back on the bed with him on top of me as our lips met.

Estimating what might happen I pushed him back a little and said "Raymond.."

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"I'm not ready yet.." I whispered.

"Why not? I understand but I just want to know why." He said.

"We haven't gotten that far in our relationship. To me, this is something I would be okay with perhaps after we get married.. Or something.." The lie slipped smoothly out of my mouth.

"Then let's." He said, sitting up.

"Wait what?" I ask.

"Let's get married." He said. "Jessica, Will you marry me?"

__________
I came back with a bang. It's too soon don't you think? But a marriage :')

I am soooo soooo soooo sorry for not updating sooner.

I'm gonna tell you the truth.

For the first 5 days nothing came to me! I was blank!

Then, a wedding happened. The thing is I'm Indian and this is probably gonna be super interesting for you.

We have a shit load of functions. There's a traditional baby and bridal shower where the bride is given jewellery and stuff and all the members have to perform a dance.

So I was busy choreographing. I had literally no time! Not even for my own performance! This happened today!

Tomorrow there's something else then day after there's something else.

Kill.me.now.

I don't have so many outfits to wear.🙈

Thank you so much for being there!!! We have like what? 10K READS?!?!?!? I love you guys so much!!!

Byeee.xI