Chapter 1

DEDICATED TO jinwen2509 AS PROMISED <3

I woke up in complete darkness until I opened my eyes only to be completely blinded by bright as hell lights.

I groaned and covered my eyes.

" Someone dim the lights!" Shouted a voice in a hushed tone.

As my vision came into focus I looked at the gorgeous man standing in front of me.

Now, in a situation like this, people would be freaking out. But I had no god damn idea why I was so calm. He could've saved me from something for all I know. Plus, who would be mad at someone who looks like him?

"Are you okay? Feeling dizzy?" Asked the soft voice of a female.

"Just a bit. I'm gonna be alright." I said as I tried to sit up.

"She's a little dizzy. She is still dizzy. What did you do? I specifically told you that there should be no complications and that she should have no problem whatsoever so mind telling me why is she dizzy, Lance?" Said the man, he didn't shout but he was still scolding the man next to him who was in a doctor's uniform.

"Well, alpha there was no guarantee that the Luna would've been completely alright. In fact, she woke up earlier than expected." Said the man who I assume was the doctor. He was calm but at the same time he looked somehow frightened.

"You mean it would've taken longer? Get out. You have been dismissed. Someone will get you if you're needed." Said the man who was apparently the so called 'alpha'.

The woman in a nurse's uniform was standing silently in the corner with her head bowed down seemingly as a sign of respect.

Both the doctor and nurse left the room in a hurry and the man looked at me and said "What's your name?"

"I'm Jessica. Am I supposed to know you?" I said.

"I'm Raymond Black. I'm the Alpha of the Moonlight Pack and your soulmate." He stated as if a part of an everyday conversation.

"Sorry, you're the what of what and my what? and did you just say soulmate? What are you a wolf?" I asked.

_________
Hey people!! Keep on reading. :) <3