Chapter 17

Zayn left one direction and my life will never be the same ever again.

________

"If you want to keep a secret, you must also hide it from yourself" -George Orwell.

*~*~*~*~*

We all have secrets.

But sometimes you have a secret that has the power to destroy your life forever.

I have a secret and because of it everything good that was finally happening in my life was destroyed.

*~*~*

I woke up in the morning like any other day but what was different was there was a tingly feeling in my chest.

I walked downstairs with a feeling that I won't see Raymond because when do I ever do?

I cooked breakfast for Emily and I with some extra for Raymond and Toby.

Then Raymond walked downstairs and I'll admit that I will never stop gawking at this sight.

He was shirtless as he usually is.

I quickly turned around and wiped the corner of my mouth, you know, just in case..

He came to the kitchen, pecked me one forehead and took a seat on the stool in front of me.

"Did you wake Emily up?" He asked.

I shook my head, no.

"I think I'll wake Toby up, you get Em." I said.

I settled the plates on the kitchen counter and followed Raymond upstairs.

I walked to Toby's door and knocked.

"COME DOWN PRINCESS ANA!" I shouted.

"Yes, Queen Elsa." He replied and I chuckled, rushing downstairs.

We have a habit of calling each other names from Disney movies. It all started when he said I had hair like Rapunzel. They weren't even that long.

I took a seat in front of a now covered Raymond who was sitting next to a chocolate syrup covered, Emily.

"Nice moustache." I said and she giggled.

Then Toby came down. Looking like he's dead.

"Wow, who killed you?" I asked and he just stuck his tongue out at me.

I did the same then blushed when Raymond chuckled.

Emily was too busy eating to notice Toby here.

"So how's it going?" Asked Toby, sitting next to me.

"You tell me, Mr. I turn into a huge wolf but didn't tell my sister." I said.

"That's not a bomb we could just drop on you. You were so sad especially because of.." I cut him off.

"Don't."

"He doesn't know?" He questioned, confused and gestured to Raymond.

"Because of who? What do I not know?" Asked Raymond.

"Emily go to your room,please?" I said to Emily whose full attention was on us as she finished her waffles. She obeyed and walked away.

"What do I not know Emily?" Asked Raymond, I can feel his anger flowing out of him in waves.

"You need to tell him. You tried to kill yourself, he should at least know this about you! He's your mate for the love of God!" Said Toby.

"Go upstairs." Growled out Raymond and Toby left with one last look at me.

"Tell me." Said Raymond.

"I can't." I whispered.

"Why not?"

"It's hard okay? Tell me right now, will you tell me everything that happened in your life right now? At this moment without hesitation?" I asked in a vulnerable voice.

He didn't say a word.

"That's what I thought." I whispered.

"I'm going for a walk." He said as he stormed out of the house.

________

Because I'm just that nice, I'm going to reveal some of Jessica's past tomorrow.

Don't hate Toby he's just looking out for his baby sister.

Views on Zayn leaving One Direction?

I hope he comes back. It's all I can't think of.

This helps though so expect a lot of updates.

And what do you think about Raymond's utter silence?

Okay so,

VOTE!

COMMENT!

FAN!