2

Xea's POV

"For sure, Xea will be the one to clean the mess that Hyunjin did" Vea said as she put tint on her lips

"Of course, Xea is always the one to do that. She never did anything wrong but she will do things to clean what Hyunjin did. I really hate Hyunjin-" Keya

"But you had a crush on him" Blake cut her off and laughed out loud "Right? You two experienced how it feels to be rejected by one and only Hwang Hyunjin in front of everyone. Then, our great savior Xea saved you two from the embarrassing moment of your life"

"Should I beat him up?" Vea asked

"We should" Keya glared at Blake

"You two treat her as your best friend but Xea never even sees anyone here as her friend, not even Felix whom she met when they were young" Blake

I want to talk but how can I? He just spilled facts. I never thought of anyone here as my close friend not even as friend. I just know that anytime soon, I will be betrayed. I guess Hyunjin and I have the similarities of not treating anyone here as our friends. I also hate him, even his presence annoys me so bad.

Just like what they said, I have to clean the mess he did. It always happens and I am used to it. A lot of students here experienced the same thing and some of them were children of famous businessmen. I just have to be friends with the person that Hyunjin messed up with, then persuade that person not to tell anyone about what happened and forget about what he did. But about Vea and Keya, they are not daughter of any famous or rich person. They are just some normal girls and smart who are able to enter this school. I don't even know why I saved them from what Hyunjin did. Then, after that day, they started following me.

"Xea, the principal wants to talk to you" a girl said as she opened the door "Only you" she looked at the people in the room and left

"Who does she think she is?!" Vea annoyingly said and ready throw a punch

I just left the ssg room and went to the principal's office. All of the students were doing their thing and not even glancing at me because if they did, I will take their eyes out.

As I entered the office, I saw the principal. I bowed and stood in front of her. She seems so stressed, it's probably because of Hyunjin and his friends. She is nice but she ended up receiving hateful comments and they thought our principal is useless.

"About Hyunjin" she started

"I know what to do. I just have to be friends with the victim and persuade her to forget about what happened. I got it"

"I'm sorry, Xea" she whispered but I clearly heard it

I bowed and smiled "It's fine. I am used to it. I'll go now. Thank you" I left the principal's office and started walking to the club room

I have the right to say no but I never dared. Aside from thinking about the principal's image, she also told me that Hyunjin is a son of a congressman who supports the scholar students in this school, and I am one of the scholar students. I am the ssg president and I have to clean his mess.

"Miyashi" Felix called as he came out of his classroom "Are you okay?" 

"I am" I answered and was about to go but he held my wrist "What?"

He handed me a paper bag "I know you are strong but at least eat something" he didn't wait for me to talk and quickly left me

Crazy.

_______________________

"I am home"

"Xea, glad you are here. Can you please hand me a glass of water?" my older brother, Bae Junyoung but we call him Jacob.

"It's not like I am the reason why you are sitting on a wheelchair"

"I never said you are the reason" he said

I went straight to the kitchen and took him a glass of water. I went back to the living room and handed it to him.

"Thanks!" Jacob smiled at me

He is my older brother who is now in college and currently paralyzed. He got into an accident, I don't know when but I know he is fine. He is just putting a drama because our older sister will kill him. He is scared.

I went upstairs to the office room. I knocked and entered, I saw my sister working. I don't know why did she even build a company building when she will work here. I mean she is going to the company but she is still working here which is I hate the most.

"This is a home and you should leave your work in your office. Why here?"

"This is my office too" she pouted and moved the swivel chair towards me "How's your day?"

"It's fine"

"Is anyone giving you a hard time? I heard from Felix that you barely eat when you are at school" Suzy said, our older sister Bae Suzy who is currently busy with her own company and both giving what me and Jacob needs. She is like a Mom to us since we don't have parents anymore.

"I'm just not in the mood to eat but I am always eating. Don't worry"

She stood up and hugged me "You did great today, Xea"

This is what I need.

______________________________________

Bae Suzy of Miss A as your older sister

Bae Junyoung (Jacob) of Theboyz as your older brother