25

Xea's POV

"Is that all?" Hyunjin asked

I nodded and closed the door "Just drive. Don't ask"

Hyunjin started driving.

We are on our way to the orphanage where Hwang Daeshim kept doing his charity works, volunteering that you can see on the newspaper, and other things. I don't know if it's the right place but Hyunjin said he knows where his Father is pretending to be a nice goat.

He said that his Father would always stay there for some reason, and sometimes if he needs money, he would go to that place. This bitch kept saying things that I don't know. As if I care if his Father was digging money there.

"First-" Hyunjin

"We needed to come up with something. I am sure everyone there knows you are the son of Congressman Daeshim. You should just trust me and do what I say"

He nodded "Okay"

I was looking at the window. He rushed to the house last night to talk about the plans against his Father. As far as I know, he doesn't want me to be involve but here he is. He is the one who planned everything. I just hope we are able to go hom later. I need to attend the classes tomorrow. I can't be absent.

____________________

After almost 3 hours, we finally arrived at the place he kept talking about. It's a big orphanage and has a good surroundings. This is better than leaving at a expensive place. We both got out of the car and rang the doorbell.

"Do you think they will let us in?" Hyunjin whispered

See? We went here without any plan, good thing I came with a plan 3 hours ago. If not, we are probably on our way home again.

"Oh!" a kid said as he saw me and Hyunjin "There's-"

"I know. Get inside" the woman said and opened the gate for us "Uh... Do you have any appointment with us?"

Hyunjin tapped my arm secretly.

"I am Bae Xea. He is Hwang Hyunjin. We are here to adopt a kid"

"Huh?" Hyunjin

"Oh, but it's not easy since we have to process some documents" she said

I nodded.

"I'll give you two a tour and introduce you to the kids" she added and finally opened the gate widely for us "Welcome to the Orphanage"

It looks simple and cozy. There is a small playground, probably for the younger ones. There is also a fountain and a bench. The ground is covered with grass which makes the kids safer even though they will like jump and fall suddenly.

"Are you crazy?" Hyunjin whispered

"Just shut up. You didn't come here with any plans. It's your fault"

"Kids!" the woman shouted and all the kids ran to us "Greet them. This is Hwang Hyunjin and Bae Xea"

All the kids bowed to us as a greeting and respect to their visitors. I looked at Hyunjin and he is currently not feeling so good. What do I expect? He probably hates kids. He has a short temper and probably won't be able to stand these kids longer.

"Okay, thank you. Go back to what you were doing" the woman told them and they went to the place they were earlier "Most of the kids here were abandoned ever since they were young and some were alone because of their parents passing away or lack of money to buy their needs"

We entered the big orphanage and we can see that everything is old here. This place will look good if it will be renovated or at least fixed what's needed to be fixed.

"There are two huge rooms for the kids, one for the boys and one for girls. There are also four rooms for the worker like me, one for girls who are taking care of the kids, one for the boys that's taking care both us and the house. One for the owner of this orphanage and then her office. There's a big kitchen ans dining room for everyone, a small library and arts room. It was hard to feed them all but we are able to at least feed them three times a day" she smiled as she explained it to us and showed us a big picture "This is a painting that was personally painted by Ms. Eunh-"

"Aw!" a kid said as he bumped to Hyunjin "Why are you so tall?"

"Why is it my fault? You should've looked in front of you instead of staring at the book" Hyunjin annoyingly said and rolled his eyes

"Let me leave you two here. I have things to do. I hope you will get to know the kids. I'll sent someone to assist you" she bowed to us and quickly left...

I sat down "What's your name?"

"Han Suho" he answered in a tiny voice

"It suits you. You are so annoying same goes to your name" Hyunjin

"You are annoying too!" Suho glared at him

"Why am I annoying?! It's your fault that you bumped to me! Why would you ask about me being tall? It's your fault you are small!" Hyunjin angrily said like he is fighting with someone who is in the same age as him

"If you are going to adopt me, I won't go with you. You are so talkative like a girl!" Suho annoyingly shouted and ran away

"What did you just say?!" Hyunjin shouted

I secretly chuckled.

I find it cute when he is bickering with a kid.