24

Hyunjin's POV

"Good evening" I greeted and bowed

Congressman is glaring at me "That's my youngest son, Hwang Hyunjin"

"This is really amazing" I smiled sarcastically and sat between Tiffany and Inyeop while facing Congressman

We are currently having a dinner with these two high officials that were married to each other and their son who are friends with this old man and were planning to make one of those official's son marry my sister which is a no no to me. That's why I went here to annoy Congressman and let him show his true colors in front of the people here.

"He is really handsome" high official one said

I nodded "Of course, it's good that I didn't take after my Father"

They were all shocked and didn't talked. I smiled at them and started eating. I can hear how Congressman groaned inside and been wanting to kick me out of this restaurant. This is boring, he us controlling his anger.

"So, how are you? Your studies?" the woman asked

"It's fine. I'm currently aiming for high honors but I have a bad image. So, it's a problem"

"Why would it be a problem? Was it that bad?" man asked

"Oh, you didn't know? I thought Father is talking bad about us, especially me to all of you. Well... I made fun of every students in the school which is really boring. I made them cry, beat someone and kept messing up with the school's image"

The two just nodded because I know they feel awkward now that I am bragging about my bad image. I am proud of being the baddest but it feels nice knowing that those people are willing to forgive me.

"So, how's my Dad's illegal business doing?"

"Hwang Hyunjin" Congressman called

"Chill, I was just asking. Is it bad? I am worried that it might not be doing well or maybe there is no one trying to expose you? I mean the thrill is not there anymore, you won't be able to kill someone-"

"Hyunjin!" Congressman shouted

Everyone looked at him.

I chuckled "Fine. I'm leaving. You enjoy your dinner, killer"

"Hyunjin" Tiffany called as she felt worried about me "Call me"

"I will. Don't worry"

I bowed them and smiled "Thank you for tonight" I quickly left the restaurant as I finally finished my mission to make him feel embarrass in front of his friends and expose his evil side to everyone in the restaurant.

I drove my car to Xea's house as fast as I can. I can't wait to start the plan already. My hands badly wants to hold a gun and shoot his head in front of everyone. That will be the greatest achievement I will have, if ever that happens.

Actually, I wasn't really invited to that dinner. I just went there to make him mad and leave when he finally showed everyone his true color. That killer deserves something really horrible, like what he did to those innocent people he killed.

I arrived in front of Xea's house and parked the car. I was about to leave the car when I saw someone really familiar coming out of the house like she is hiding from someone. She started running away and even hid. What the hell is wrong with her?

I forgot her name.

I got out of my car when I finally made sure she is not around. I kept clicking the doorbell when no one is answering. I clicked it a few times but no one is still answering. This is crazy. Is she sleeping already? But that's impossible, her friend just got out of her house-

I quickly entered the house when I saw the gate was left open, as well as the main door. I saw no one inside the house, not even a single shadow but Xea knows I am going here tonight. Where is she? Did she go somewhere?

But why the fuck did that girl went here and got out of the house rushing-

No way.

I rushed upstairs and tried to open Xea's room but it was locked. I tried to open it again but it doesn't open. I forced it to open and broke it really bad.

"Xea?!"

She is currently lying on the floor, both hands and feets were tied, she is not fucking moving at all.

"Xea!" I shouted and removed all the rope that was tied on her "Bae Xea!"

She finally opened her eyes "Argh! What the fuck?! Did you just fucking hit me and tied me?!"

"I would never. I just got here and saw you"

"Then, who the hell hit my head and tied me?!" Xea angrily asked me

"You didn't invite your friend here, right?"

"My friend? I don't have friends. Are you kidding me?" she rolled her eyes and held her head "That fucking hurts. Are you sure you didn't hit me?"

"Why would you blame me? I just got here from that crazy dinner. It was a mess there that's why I went here but you are blaming me now after saving you?"

She stood up weakly and sat on her bed "Who the fuck would do this? I swear-"

"You sure you didn't invite anyone?"

"I said I didn't" Xea answered annoyingly

"But why is that ssg auditor just got out of the house when I arrived?"

"What did you say?" she looked

"Ssg auditor. That girl. I forgot her name-"

"You mean Vea?" Xea

"Oh, yeah. Vea just left when I arrived and she didn't know I was watching her ran away"