61

Hanjae's POV

Suzy entered the house and smiled at us "You guys... Don't stay up too late, okay? Our princess here needs to attend her classes tomorrow"

"Don't worry" Felix smiled

Suzy just looked at us one by one and went upstairs. Jacob already went to his room because he needs rest for their basketball game tomorrow. I don't know if it's true or he just wanna excuse himself to give us some time?

"I need to go" Juyeon said and stood up

"Already?" Xea

When Hyunjin left, Xea suggested to watch a movie until we leave. She loves horror movies which is not really my type of movie. I love horror comedy but I don't like pure horror. I easily panick when something will suddenly show up.

"Let me see you outside" Xea said and stood up as well

She changed her clothes earlier and wore a hoodie this time. I don't know why but I think Hyunjin told her to do so. I don't mind since she looks good in everything and she seems comfortable wearing a hoodie and a pajama.

"So... Why are you here?" Felix asked as soon as Juyeon and Xea left

"How about you? Don't you think you are being too much? Showing yourself here when the girl you like is your best friend's girlfriend. Show some respect at least"

"Lol. Fuck off" Felix

"How-"

"You are doing the same. You are here even though she has a boyfriend. Why don't you apply to yourself what you just told me" he rolled his eyes and stared on the television

"I am not here to flirt with her. I came here for a reason and I know it's for Xea's safety"

He just looked at me like he was trying to read my eyes..

"Uh-" Xea

"I'm leaving" Felix said and stood up

"Oh, okay?" Xea just answered

They both left the house too. I don't know why do I feel happy seeing Xea being loved by everyone which is she deserves. I am also happy to know that Hyunjin and Xea were both fine now. I thought letting the two will be fine since what I told them doesn't affect them at all but now...

It became worse.

"Hanjae?" Suzy called as she went downstairs "Where are they?"

"Juyeon and Felix went home"

Xea entered "I thought you were sleeping already"

"That fast?" Suzy

"It worked when I was tired" Xea

"That was you" Suzy

"Can we talk?"

"Yeah. Sure. In front of me" Suzy smiled

I just nodded "It's about Daeshim"

"What about that old man?" Suzy angrily asked

"I don't know if this is a coincidence or something but they both asked for my Father's help. I know Hyunjin can trust Father because he wants to help but we didn't expected that Daeshim kept an eye on Hyunjin and found out that he is asking for my Father's help. He threatened my Father to tell him about Hyunjin's plan. I knew beforehand that Hyunjin will plan something about killing or exposing Daeshim after telling him about the past-"

"The past? How did you know? Did any of us told you?" Suzy

"His Father was there when Daeshim killed Dad. His Father has an evidence but never had the power to speak since Daeshim can harm everyone if ever he did that" Xea explained instead

"I heard from Father that Hyunjin really did asked for his help in order to put an end to this mess. He completely knows that Hyunjin will be in danger once Daeshim find out and he did find out. Now, he is strictly watching Hyunjin's every move, Hyunjin doesn't know his plan is not gonna work anymore or else it'll put him in danger-"

"Just fucking get straight to the point" Xea said and kept panicking

"Daeshim wants to kill Hyunjin"

"What? His own son?!" Suzy angrily shouted

"Hey, girls. What's with the angry faces?" Jacob asked as he went downstairs

"What the fuck is wrong with him?! We should tell Inyeop-" Suzy

"You can't! Or else the plan will change. It's better for us to be quiet and find a way out" Xea suggested

"What happened?" Jacob

"Daeshim wants to kill Hyunjin" Xea whispered and started crying out of nowhere

I understand what she feels. Hyunjin was protecting her all along and never let anything happen to her. I know everything and now, she can't even protect Hyunjin when he needed it.

"Daeshim can't take Xea away from Hyunjin and that always makes him feel that he was being threatened when there's the two of you. Soz he was trying to get rid of one"

"Is he fucking crazy?" Jacob annoyingly asked and sighed deeply "Hyunjin should leave that house or have somewhere to stay without getting suspicious"

"How about the orphanage?" Suzy

"He can't go there. Daeshim might find out and there are kids" Xea

"This is so fucked up" Jacob whispered

We are all desperate to save everyone and put an end to this mess. We never expected to suddenly have the idea of killing his own son.

"I know a place" Suzy said and started searching something through her phone "It was the rest house I bought last year. It's kind of far from here, Hyunjin will be safe there"

Xea was quiet the whole time and kept staring out of nowhere "I'll call Hyunjin. He won't be suspicious if I will tell him to go here"

Why do I get a bad feeling?