48

Suzy'z POV

"Are you ready to go?" Jacob asked as he came downstairs "Uh..."

"Are you guys going somewhere?" Inyeop asked

Inyeop went here and talked about Hyunjin. He told me that Hyunjin already knew about the past that we kept hiding from them. No one knows who told him and none of us told him for sure. I wonder how he found out about that story.

"Hmm. It's fine if we-"

"No, I'll see you tomorrow I guess. Besides, I have things to do as well" Inyeop smiled and stood up

I walked him outside "I'm sorry-"

He looked at me "Does Xea know about what happened before?" Inyeop asked worriedly

"I don't think so. We never told her about it and she never asked what happened"

He nodded and kissed my forehead "I'll see you tomorrow. I love you" he got in his car and drove away

Jacob got out of the house playing the car keys "Let's go"

We both got in his car and he drove away to the place where we always go. We're not commiting crime like drugs, murder or what.

"Hyunjin found out"

"What?! Really?! How?! Who told him?! I thought you and Inyeop agreed not to tell anyone?" Jacob asked as he panicked

"None of us told him. He never asked about it and I heard from Inyeop that their Father did something for him to forget everything that night. It's impossible for him to remember those without being reminded about it"

"That's fucking crazy. Then, what now? Is he gonna do something?" Jacob

"I don't know but Hyunjin seems like he is trying to ignore Xea now. I understand that but what happened before affected them too just like-"

"You and Inyeop. You two experienced the same thing. You two also felt hurt and left for good" Jacob

"It doesn't matter if they find out, the two doesn't know and they didn't anything wrong. They are powerless even if they want to help but seems like Hyunjin is affected. He was there. He said he saw everything. I also think that what ha experienced from his Father kept torturing him again, and became worse when he found out about our Father"

Jacob sighed "Should we tell Xea?"

"I know that she has an idea, that's why he hates Daeshim as well but she chose not to tell us nor ask us. I don't know. I am getting confused with her"

"That's bad. Hyunjin and Xea has to experience the same thing that you and Inyeop experienced" Jacob

"And I won't let Daeshim harm Xea, not again. I won't let that fucking happen again"

After an hour of driving, Jacob parked the car in front of a small house. I bought this for something really important and I guess having this house helped a lot.

Jacob got out of the car and went inside. I fixed myself first and followed him righ away. He locked the door and sat on the couch.

"We're here"

"It's safe" Jacob added to make sure that she can show herself

"I'm glad" she smiled as she came out of her room

If only they knew...

Hwang Eunhye is alive.

______________________

"What? Hyunjin found out?" Eunhye asked and she became nervous "Who told him?"

"None of us did but I guess someone who knows about it told him. We just don't know who"

"How about Xea? Does she know?" Eunhye

"I don't know but it seems like she has an idea"

"You said Xea and Hyunjin were getting along. What will happen now? Hyunjin can't even forget about it. He was too shock" Eunhye sighed as she get worried of her son "I hope he won't do something that will put him in danger"

"I don't think so. Inyeop told Hyunjin about what happened to me when I tried to interfere with what happened. I don't think he will put Xea in danger for his revenge. Hyunjin is smart, he won't just make a move without any plans"

"He will probably tell Xea about it. He is not the type of person that can keep everything inside him. The more it hurts, the more chance he will confess" Eunhye said and felt hurt for what she said.

The night that Daeshim took her from the Orphanage and beat her so bad, he even pushed her to the cliff. She tried so hard to survive and ran to us. I didn't hesitate and helped her although my Father just died a few weeks ago. It was our Mom and Dad's plan, to save Eunhye and her children from Daeshim. Seems like the three are strong and still can stand their Father, but I'm glad I am able to keep her alive.

No one knows about this, not even her sons. Only me and my siblings knew, even Xea. We helped her and visiting her from time to time to make sure she is fine. We are planning to tell others but not now. We still need some time.

"It'll be fine. I know Hyunjin and Xea will be able to get through this" Jacob smiled at her

"We will get through this"

We are updating her about Daeshim and also her sons. She wants to talk to them so bad but she can't. She wants to wait for the right time.

"Thank you" she smiled sadly and caress my cheeks "I guess-"

"Mom" a voice called from the main door

I looked and saw him standing there "Inyeop"