43

Felix's POV

"Hey, are you guys going to attend the outing or should we plan our own?" Changbin asked

"I'll go with the class" Minho answered while typing on his phone but little did he know, Jeongin is watching him "How about you all?"

"I'll join the class too" Chan

"It'll be fun if we join them this time" Jisung answered

"They are right. I'll join the class" Seungmin

"And it'll be easier for Felix to spend time with Xea. Do you guys remember? Every school trip Felix would always divide his time to spend with Xea and us. In the morning, he will go to the school trip and later on will join but will come back there to go home with Xea"
Jeongin said remembering those times

He is right. I would always join the school trip to make sure Xea is safe when she goes there and goes home. Then, I will leave right after making sure. I like to spend time with Xea but I also want to spend time with my friends and I guess I did it so well.

"Are you and Keya dating?!"
Jeongin shouted

Everyone looked at Minho

"Why would you shout that? And why the fuck are you reading our conversation?!" Minho angrily asked

"I thought Keya was dating Chan's friend?" Jeongin

"Oh, that's what you thought"
Chan chuckled

"Minho waited for the guy and scared him to leave. Keya thought Minho is her blind date and now they are having a progress"
Seungmin

"You're insane" Changbin laughed

"I wonder what will be Keya's reaction if ever she find out?" Jisung asked and tried to annoy Minho

"You all shut up" Minho 

"Felix, is Hyunjin and Xea are having a fight again? Seems like they are ignoring each other again" Chan

"I don't know but Xea looks fine. I wonder if Hyunjin is bothered about something. He won't open up to us" 

"Are they dating?" Jeongin asked

"Why would Hyunjin suddenly put a profile which he never did before? Why would he put a heart on the bouquet of flowers he posted when he is not? Why would he wear proper uniform attired when he is not? Why would Hyunjin dance and will tell the teacher it's for him and Xea's grades? There's a lot of obvious actions"
Changbin said

"Are you fine with it?" Jisung asked me

I nodded

"It's not like Felix can do something. They are already dating, what's the point of fighting for his feelings when it clearly shows that Xea likes Hyunjin?"
Seungmin

"And speaking of..." Minho whispered as he stopped walking

We saw Xea standing at the parking lot like she was waiting for someone to arrive. It's dark and she is alone there. If we didn't arrived, she will probably stay there for another hour.

"I'm sure she's waiting for Hyunjin" Jisung

"Xea!" Jeongin called and ran to her

We all walked towards her and watched how the two talk. Minho got in his car and drove away without even saying goodbye, he will probably go to Keya or drink? 

"It's already late" Chan told her

"I was just waiting-" Xea

"Hyunjin left already" Seungmin

Xea looked at us like she doesn't believe what she heard.

"We will leave you to Felix" Jisung told her and got in his car

They all said goodbye and waved to Xea as a goodbye and finally drove away leaving us here, alone. She looks bothered as well. I wonder if something is going on. If there is, I want to help her.

"Let's go?" 

Xea nodded and got in my car

I got in my car and started driving to her house "So, you and Hyunjin are dating?"

"Did he tell you?" Xea 

"We just figured out" 

"Hmm, we just started yesterday. It was memorable but it seems like, us, dating only lasts for one day. He completely ignored me today. I kept thinking what did I do wrong is there something I did that he didn
't like?" Xea asked

"There is nothing wrong with you. No one knows what is happening. You know what's the real score between him and his Father. You know they are currently having a war and I know it's because of Daeshim" 

"But he should've told me. In that way I won't overthink and might be able to help him. If something was going on, he would go to me and tell me about it even if I don't ask him. Now..." she sighed and I felt her wiped her tears

"It'll be fine. Just talk to him tomorrow, okay? You'll be fine. Just give him some time and space to think of what is happening. I'll try to talk to him about you two or what is going on in his life. You should calm down and think about yourself for now" 

She nodded and stayed quiet.

"But, Xea..."

She looked at me "Huh?"

"What do you like about Hyunjin? I don't mean to ask in a rude way. I was curious" 

"I don't know. Maybe because we both understand each other, we have the similar feeling of longing for someone. We never depend on someone and would always protect ourselves from anyone. I guess we found each others' comfort. That's why..." Xea answered as soft as she can which I never head before. I see. She really means it.

"I always did the same thing with the girl I like. I understand her, take care of her, I know her past, I know when she is pain and everything but..."

Xea stayed quiet.

"Why can't you like me back?"

Still, I'm happy for the both of you.