50

Hanjae's POV

(Next day)

It was a crazy night, we spent the whole night having fun and after the program, Blake and I had a few drinks before we finally went to sleep.

I never expected to hear Xea sing and it kept making me wonder who the fuck she wants to hear the song. Felix was there cheering for her, even her friends were there for her. But her eyes kept looking around then I noticed. She was looking for Hyunjin the whole time she was singing.

How crazy that the song really suits Hyunjin and she even dedicated it to him. It seems like Hyunjin wasn't ready and left the venue. I saw how they tried to hide each others' feelings because of what happened in the past. Why is it a big deal when it already happened and it seems like Xea doesn't mind at all if he is the son of Daeshim?

"Xea"

She looked at me and smiled. She walked towards me as she kept writing the attendance of students. She needs to make sure they are here or any updates from them, just in case something happen.

"Why are you here? You should be enjoying" Xea said and still writing something

We're currently sitting on the sand as we watch the students have fun with their own groups. This is our free day and we are able to do things on our own unlike yesterday, we have to follow a schedule for everyone to enjoy.

"How about? You should be enjoying as well, not keeping them on track"

"This is my duty and besides... I am not in the right mood to enjoy this outing. It's crazy how I thought everything will be fine but it doesn't seem to be like that" she chuckled and sighed as she looked at the view "How can be that amazing and unforgettable day will be the last day that Hyunjin and I will be fine? If only I knew, I should've not let him go that night"

"I'm sorry"

"What are you sorry for? It's not like you did something wrong" she smiled

"I told him"

"You told him? What? I don't understand" she looked at me and waiting for my answer "Is it about-"

"Hmm. I told him about Bae Wonshik and Hwang Daeshim. I just feel like I have to. Also, my Father asked me to do it. I didn't know you knew, and I never expected Hyunjin to stay away from you. It was so dangerous to be with him and we all know what kind of person Daeshim is"

"So, your Father knew? That's crazy. I thought now one knew. Actually, I was at fault. I should've told Hyunjin in the first place but instead, I used him. I used his anger towards hid Father to be trigger more and helped him because of selfishness. I used him for my own revenge and the more I kept realizing, I felt guilty. I can't take it anymore. I gave up. I just chose to help him not because of what I wanted to happen, but because of his own freedom. I know that once he got his revenge done, he will be free from the horrible nights. I didn't know it'll end up like this" Xea sighed again and chuckled as she looked at me "What's crazy is... We both fell in love without realizing it. I mean it's ridiculous that we used to hate each other but being there for each other makes us feel safe. Just being with him for a few days, it was crazy. I already fell in love and I couldn't even believe it"

"Do you really love him? After what his Father did to your Father? I mean I don't want to drag the past but I was curious if that didn't affect your feelings for him"

"It's not like we both wanted to happen. You know... Both me and my family forgotten that already. It's not like we don't want justice for what happened but we know that one day, he will pay for what he did. He will regret everything and it will torture him over and over again. That's more satisfying than killing him" Xea smiled at me

"I see. You seem like a very cold and mean but you are not. I admire you for seeking justice not revenge. I will help you. If ever you thought of seeking justice, I will gladly help. We are on the same side, against Hwang Daeshim-"

"But..." Xea looked away as tears fell from her eyes "I want to have justice but I want Hyunjin to be free as well. I want him to live the life he deserves. I want him to get rid of the pain that was kept in him. I want Daeshim to pay for what he did without hurting Hyunjin"

"Daeshim seems like he doesn't care about Hyunjin at all. It feels like he is willing to kill him. You know what he did to Hyunjin's Mom. He killed his own wife, the Mother of his children. He is not even guilty, and he seems like having fun with all the money that belongs to Hyunjin's Mom. I know one day, when he lost his temper, he will get rid of Hyunjin"

"That won't happen" Xea

"How sure you are?"

"I will protect him even if that's means to sacrifice my own life for him" she smiled