69

Third person's POV

1 year wasn't enough for all the people who loves Xea to forget about her. Everything feels different, in just 1 year a lot has change. The school doesn't have the same vibes like before, where the students will go wild and will watch every fights between students, then Xea will arrive and will be the reason for them to stop and go back to their classes. Some may hate her for being a know it all student and some loves her because she is caring. No matter what they feel or thought towards Xea when she was still alive, they were all sad with the news of her passing away. It was the crazy thing that they have ever heard, losing a schoolmate who took care of them all.

The private room doesn't have much students before. Only Chan, Seungmin and Changbin would always show up there or at least would check the room if the others were there. Minho stayed by Keya's side as much as he can, trying to comfort his girlfriend. Jisung would always space out, he remembered everything about Xea and it kept messing up with his feelings. Jeongin became Xea's close friend and was the last person to meet her, he was blaming himself for not stopping her that day. Felix is the closest one to Xea and spent most of his life with her, he knows her ups and downs, how she struggled everyday, her strengths, problems, when she's mad, whe she's not eating and more. It was hard for him to arrive at the hospital late and didn't even saw her face.

The ssg room is still the same, they might not show to each other but it's obvious that they are all still grieving. Keya was having a hard time and tears won't stop falling, she is not good at controlling her emotions and she would end up crying when remembering their moments with Xea or if someone mentioned her name. Phiya may not spent a lot of times with her, but she clearly remembered how Xea would always remind her with school works and not focus on her makeup, when Xea did her a favor to give the paper bag with a heart to Hyunjin. Blake doesn't know what to do since he is the person who spent most of the time with Xea in their club. He is like her assistant and would always go everywhere with her. Tyler was defended by Xea a lot of times and even accepted him as her friend even though he put her to trouble. Vea is not showing them but she is clearly hurt. She didn't even spend time with her during their vacation, when they are supposed to be together like before.

Hyunjin entered the ssg room carrying paperbags "Good morning. Are you guys busy?"

"Not really" Blake answered and took his eyes off the computer "What brought you here?"

"I brought you all some breakfast" Hyunjin said and put the breakfast on the table "Look, I know it's not easy since you all spent almost 3 or 4 years with her. We have to fight and keep going. It might sound crazy but that's what Xea wants. She will be mad or roll her eyes when you guys will keep doing this" he jokingly said to lighten the atmosphere "She will probably cringe if you guys will cry over her hahaha"

"Thank you, Hyunjin" Keya smiled

"We will try" Tyler

While Phiya and Vea were both quiet as tears started falling from their eyes. It may be hard for them but it's harder for Hyunjin to act fine, for them.

"I'll see you all around" he tightened his fist, controlling his tears. He left the ssg room and walked to the private room with teary eyes "Don't cry, Hyunjin. You have to be strong" he kept whispering as he stopped in front of the private room

He wiped his tears and entered the private room. He saw his friends eating the breakfast he brought for them. He called everyone because it's been a year since they all stayed in this room.

"Where did you go?" Chan asked while chewing the pizza

"I just visited the ssg room. They are okay now. Let's eat" Hyunjin smiled as he felt relieved because he may lost Xea but there are people who will stay with him

In their house, Eunhye is living with them and everything is going well. The company that Tiffany is handling has a collaboration with Suzy's company. They were all helping each other as much as they can. It's a fresh new started of their life and will kept going on...

Hanjae changed a lot from being the bright and talkative Hanjae to the quiet one and would always answer with a smile. He thought he is one to be blame as well for telling Xea the plan but he knows if something happened to Hyunjin, it'll guilt him forever.

Hyunjin kept dreaming about her over and over again, same dream and he never get tired of being in that dream forever. He can see her smile, laugh, and everything. It feels real and it is the reason why he is slowly recovering from the pain of being left by Xea. His memories of her will never be replaced by anyone because he knows, only Xea can make him happy.

Xea will always be his happiness.