14

Hyunjin's POV

"You can drop me off here"

"Here?" Inyeop asked as he parked the car at the side "It's been a long time since I saw this school. I wonder if a lot changed"

"It chaged a lot, I think. You can go inside if you want"

"Alright, that's enough. I will probably remember about that girl again" Inyeop sighed

I nodded and got out of his car not even saying a goodbye. I watched him wave at me and drove away from where I am. 

Inyeop has terrible past here. He was in a relationship with a girl who is 3 years younger than her and he is so in love with her that he can't even take his eyes off of her. He courted her and became her boyfriend for years. He said everything is so perfect, they have plans for each other and kept talking about marriage not until my Dad did something terrible that made them fall apart. Until now, Inyeop is still in love with her and can't even forget her. He still wants her back if there is a chance but he said she is already happy. I never asked who that girl is, it seems like he never planned to mention the name. I respect that.

"Where the hell are you, nerd?"

Minho calling...

"Hey-"

[I'll be late]

"Okay"

[Excuse me to our teachers]

"Why would-" I stopped talking when he ended the call quickly

As if I would attend our first class. I am currently not in the mood to listen. I want to have some fun and kept teasing Xea. Speaking of that girl. She didn't cried yesterday, right?

Jisung, Chan and, Jeongin kept talking about it and mentioned that they saw teary Xea's eyes were. They said when she came from the rooftop, her eyes were puffy as if she cried so much. AND WHY THE HELL WOULD I CARE?

"Hey"

The nerd looked down and walked towards me as soon as he figured out I was calling him.

"We have a lot to talk about"

"W-What is it about?" he whispered

"Why are you even asking?" I put my arm around his shoulder and guided him to the rooftop as if we were friends. Everyone were moving to the side as they saw me walking at the hallway not even bothered who ever tried to block my way. This is what I want. I want them to see this and tell Xea about it. I want her to be annoyed even more and make her cry.

"Tyler!" Keya shouted, the secretary officer.

"Where are you gonna bring him?" Phiya asked

"Rooftop. Just gonna talk and have some fun. You wanna join?"

Phiya looked at the nerd named Tyler "I'll call Xea-"

"That's what I want. I want her to know where we are. Oh, make it horrible and please overreact. Tell her I'm gonna kill this nerd"

"Hyunjin-" Keya

"Call her. I'll be waiting" I smiled at them and continued walking with the nerd beside me "Don't you think this is nice? Everyone sees us as friends"

He is quiet and kept arranging his eyeglasses.

As we arrived at the rooftop, I let go of him and stood a few steps from him. I took the gun from my bag and smiled at him.

"Do you know why this is my favorite?"

"H-Hyunjin" he called and was about to cry

"I'm asking if you know"

"I-I don't" Tyler

"Try to guess"

"Hyunjin-" Tyler

I pointed my gun towards him as if I was aiming for a better angle to shot him "I said guess not call my name"

"B-Because you k-killed s-someone with that g-gun" Tyler answered unwillingly

He answered but I know how scared he is and bothered that I might pull the trigger.

"You are wrong. How about we play a game? The number of you wrong answer will be the number how how many times I will pull the trigger. What do you think?"

He started crying "I-I'm sorry. Please, l-let m-me go! H-Hyunjin, p-please!"

"I don't want to. I still want to play with you. Do you hate me that much?"

"H-Hyunjin..." he called and kneeled in front of me

"Okay, let's play. What is my last name?"

"P-Please" he whispered

"Are you gonna answer or not? One more chance. What is my last name?"

"H-Hwang. Hwang!" he repeated

"You know? Wow. How many older siblings do I have?"

"T-Two" Tyler

I nodded and smiled "What are their names?"

"Hwang T-Tiffany and Hwang Inyeop!" Tyler answered and kept crying

"This is getting boring. How about you stand at the edge?"

"H-Hyunjin" Tyler

I pointed the gun towards him "Are you gonna stand or not?"

Tyler kept crying as he stood at the edge of the rooftop where one more step and you will fall.

"What's your talent?"

"I-I can s-sing" Tyler answered

"That's boring. Only I, can hear you. How about dance? Can you dance? Then, face at the back"

Tyler turned around and started dancing. I still can hear him crying like he is desperate to live. He is willing to do everything but damn. This is so boring.

Where the hell is Xea?!

"Hwang Hyunjin!" a mad voice shouted

I know who that belongs.

"What brought you here, Father?" I asked and pointed the gun towards him "This is much better when I pointed it towards you than that nerd"

"What the hell are you-" Father stopped talking when I pulled the trigger

"Chill, this is the toy I used to play when I was young"