63

Xea's POV

(Next day; Afternoon)

I woke up and felt my head started hurting so bad. Hyunjin left at 6 am in the morning and I slept after he went home. I also made sure he was fine, Jacob drove him home. I also cleaned up my room and did everything I can to keep myself busy but the fact that Hyunjin is in danger kept bothering me. It kept making me feel like I have to do something.

I went straight to the bathroom and washed myself, did my routine. I also wear comfortable clothes and something I can wear when I am outside. I fixed myself and went downstairs. I saw Suzy and Hanjae talking again.

"Hanjae is leaving" Suzy said

"I'll drive you" Hanjae told me when he noticed I am also leaving

I nodded "Sure. You can drop me off the bus stop near your place. I can ride the bus from there"

"Okay" he smiled

We both said goodbye to Suzy and left the house. He drove his car and everything kept bothering me, even the small things. I want to ask him a few details but it feels like he will be suspicious if I kept asking him such things.

"How was your night with Hyunjin?" he asked

"It was memorable. Every moment kept making me feel like everything is fine when its's not"

I remembered how Hyunjin and I kept talking about random things, he kept joking a lot and talked about his school life when he was young. He told me the love letters he received ever since he entered secondary and how he hates it when someone is confessing to him. I find it cute be he was annoyed. He also told me everything about his first try cooking, washing the dishes, etc. The night was spent so well and we get to know each other more. He was right. It was the best for us to talk under the stars than go out on a dinner.

"Are you okay here?" Hanjae asked as he parked the car

I nodded "Thank you. I'll see you when I see you, I guess" I smiled as I got out of the car and watched him drove away

I got in the bus and spent the whole time thinking of my final decision. I just needed to think of what will be my final decision. This kept making me go crazy and I hate it.

As soon as the bus stopped, I quickly got out and started walking to the school. I can't go to the school on a day like this. It feels like there's a lot fo things to do more than getting a high grades.

"Hi, Xea" the security guard greeted

I nodded and smiled "Have a good day ahead"

"You too" security guard

How I wish...

I entered the school and some students were taking a break from their classes, some went to the cafeteria, some were resting and some were doing their tasks.

"Xea?" Jeongin called

"Hey, don't you have a class?"

"I'm late. I spent a lot of time in sleeping and didn't noticed the time. Why are you not wearing your uniform?" Jeongin asked as he noticed me wearing a civilian clothes "Are you going somewhere?"

"Hmm. Just somewhere"

"Ah, why are you still here?" Jeongin

"I need to excuse myself and tell the officers about the tasks"

"I'll go with you" Jeongin presented

I just nodded at him and let him follow me to the teachers' office. I talked to my teachers one by one, lying about the reason. I don't really have somewhere to go or something to do. I just feel like I needed to do something really important. When I woke up, I have a bad feeling about something today and it kept bothering me.

"Jeongin, where's Hyunjin's car?"

"Parking lot but his car keys were left in the private room" Jeongin said

"Can I borrow it?"

He just nodded "You are his girlfriend and he is fine with it, I guess?"

We went to the private room and handed me Hyunjin's car keys. Their last class will end in 30 minutes. I have to keep moving.

"Can you do me a favor?"

"Sure" he answered without any hesitation

"Jacob will be picking up Hyunjin. You can't let him leave the school until Jacob arrive. Will you do that for me?"

"Something is going on. Just tell me" Jeongin

"Jeongin-"

"Xea, you are obvious. Just fucking tell me" he looked at me

"He is in danger and I can't let his Father do something to him. I have to do something for Hyunjin. So, please. Help me"

He didn't answer and just nodded "Don't put yourself in danger"

"I won't. I need to leave now"

Jeongin gave me a sad smile.

I quickly left and went to the parking before their class ends. It's getting dark and it kept making me feel that it is unsafe. I got in Hyunjin's car and calmed myself as much as I can.

You can do this, Xea.

I drove the car and left the school normally. I know this is crazy but something kept making me feel like I should be aware of my surroundings, now that I am driving his car.

My eyes can't stay still kept looking at the back throught the side mirror and rearview mirror but then...

I noticed a car was following me.