23

Third person's POV

It's weekend and all of the students were finally having a rest. It was a very stressful conversation between Suzy and Inyeop, both have finally talked to each other after how many years. But the closure didn't happen, the closure that Inyeop was hoping. He thought both of them would finally at least get to apologize and forgive each other.

It was already afternoon and Xea is currently at the living room reading her notes that she wrote the other day when the doorbell suddenly rang.

She went to the door and opened it "Who-"

"Where's your brother?" a guy asked

"Upstairs" Xea answered and still staring at the guy "Why?"

"Xea! Let them enter! I'm just gonna take a shower. Entertain them for me!" Jacob shouted from upstairs as he noticed that it was his friends

Xea unwillingly opened the door for them and watched the guys enter one by one. She closed the door and took her notes from the table since she doesn't have space to sat.

"You're Xea? I'm Eric. We have the same birth-" Eric

"I didn't asked though" Xea said, just like how she normally treats strangers

It was the first time she met them, but she always see their names on her brother's social media accounts.

"I know you are not asking but I am Sunwoo, we're the same age too" Sunwoo smiled at her

"Juhaknyeon" he smiled at her and reached out his hand but-

Juyeon took his hand and shake it "She is not interested, okay?"

"That's Juyeon. I am Younghoon" Younghoon introduced both him and his friend

"The name is Q, nice meeting you" Q winked at her

"Oooh! Hahahaha!" New teased and started laughing but immediately sopped as he saw Xea staring at him "I am New, the most handsome one"

"I'm Hyunjae, the nice guy" he introduced with no expression at all

"Sangyeon" the guy earlier introduced

"I'm Kevin" he smiled at her and looked back at his phone

Xea just stared at them and nodded "Bae Miyashi"

"And everyone calls you Xea" Q added

"Oh, shut up" New said and covered his mouth

"I prefer Xea than Miyashi" Xea reminded them

"We know. That's what your brother told us" Juyeon said

She nodded and focused on her notes. She was hesitating if she should get them some drinks or just let them get some in the kitchen. She wants to focus on her notes but she can feel everyone staring at her.

She put down her notes "If you want some drinks, it's in the kitchen"

Q, New, Kevin, Younghoon and Juhaknyeon went to the kitchen without saying anything nor asking their friends if they want while Sangyeon, Juyeon, Hyunjae, Eric and Sunwoo were sitting at the sofa.

"I heard you were studying at the school where the Congressman's son is studying?" Eric asked

Xea nodded.

"Really? Is it true? He is short tempered-" Eric

"No, he is a monster" Xea answered

Everyone was confused as they looked at her. They expected to meet this side of Xea, her brother told them about what kind of lady she is. She is not the easy type of lady to deal with.

But one of them kept staring at her and can't leave his eyes off of her...

___________________

It was finally evening and it's been hours since Jacob and his friends left the house. Xea is alone in the house but it wasn't new to her since every weekend, her siblings were always outside or with friends.

She took her phone when she heard it rang, she checked the name who was calling her.

Blake calling...

"What-"

[I'm sorry]

"Why would you be sorry?"

[I am so sorry for keeping it all this time. I know this is crazy and I can't believe myself as well]

"What are you saying? Just tell me, will you-"

[I like you! And I can't keep it to myself anymore. No matter how many times I've been telling myself that you won't like me back, I still kept on liking you. This is crazy]

"That's it?"

[You're not mad?]

"No"

[Uh, okay. I hope we don't be awkward to each other. I have to go. Thank you]

Xea didn't waste time to talk and let Blake end the call. She didn't even react nor felt anything, she doesn't care.

From : Hyunjin

I have a "family" dinner. Can I go there after? Let's talk about the plans. Can't wait to expose this bastard.

To : Hyunjin

Ok

From : Hyunjin

Alright. I'll see you later.

Xea turned off her phone and started reading her notes again. She have to review now because this is the only time that her brain works well. It works always but this is the time she is comfortable studying.

She stood up from her bed and sat on the floor as she put the book on the small table in front of her, she is currently facing the door while her back is facing the balcony. She has a lot of things to do including her responsibilities as a ssg president. She is tired but at least she finally got the chance to tell her siblings about it. She doesn't have to hide it anymore. She is not losing hope and will strive harder.

"What's taking them so-" Xea

She lost her conscious when someone hit her head that made lie on the floor.