11

"Wish I could reach you, scream with all my strength..."

▏▬▬▬▬▬▬▕

Kihyun walked out of the living room, phone in hand. the brown-haired man dialed his boyfriend's number once he was walking up the stairs. 

His eyebrows furrowed when the call was directed to voice mail. Changkyun never left his calls unanswered and if he did, the call would be returned right away. 

The situation at hand didn't help Kihyun's nerves at all. He called the number once more only getting the same result. Then he dialed Jooheon's phone. It rang, but the younger didn't pick up either. "God damn it..." The brunette uttered and made his way to the shared bedroom and right away into the large walk-in closet repurposed as a room for all Changkyun's technical things. From their in-ears to other devices tho laptops.

Kihyun opened one of the laptops and typed in the password once the screen finally lit up. His boyfriend better be in one perfect piece or he would be pissed more than he already was. Clicking around the screen Kihyun brought up two windows. On the other window, it showed the members' phone locations and the other window showed their car. It was a safety measure in case one or more of them were to go under the radar.

Ignoring the red dots at the base, Kihyun focused on looking up where the two younger two had gone. The car was located next to a highway near Seoul, it wasn't suspicious but the fact that their phones weren't at the same spot made it weird. They were nowhere near the car. Kilometers away from the car in fact.

It actually brought an unsettling feeling over Kihyun's head. What if something had happened?

The short man dug out his phone and transferred the locations to his own phone before closing all the things on the laptop and shutting it. He made sure the locations were still the same before heading out of the room. 

He walked back downstairs, displeased frown on his lips. He walked to the entrance of the living room. "Hyungwon." He called out, catching the man's attention. "Yeah?" Kihyun nodded with his head toward the door. "We're going out. Neither of them answered their phones."

The ex-hitman shot up at the command. "Should we come, too?" Wonho asked then. Kihyun shook his head. Going alone was risky and going as a group would be even riskier. Two wasn't a good number either but having Hyungwon along might be of help. "We'll call for backup if anything goes to shit," Kihyun muttered before glancing at the youngest of them. "Get everything you need. I'll wait in the car."

Kihyun headed out of the house, the door slamming close behind him. It was easier to place a sheet of fury over the consuming worry over the younger two. 

Eventually, Hyungwon came out of the house and walked up to the car where the older man had settled down in the driver's seat. "Do you think it's something serious?" Hyungwon asked while putting on his seatbelt. Kihyun huffed and started the car, the engine letting out a roar. "Better not be. If They have even a single bent hair I'll kill the fucker who touched them..." Kihyun hissed before pulling out of the small parking space they had.

Hyungwon pulled his lips into a line. He had not seen Kihyun mad, and judging by this: he really didn't want to experience the pure wrath of the older.

"I'm sure they're fine," Hyungwon mumbled, not wanting the younger two to be harmed either, though the uneasiness was hanging over them both.

Kihyun's hands were clenched around the steering wheel and his eyebrows were furrowed. Hyungwon couldn't tell what he was thinking about, but if he could guess it was about how he would kill anyone who came into his way.