20

"I'm alone, under the moonlight..."

▏▬▬▬▬▬▬▕

"I feel bad just leaving him alone." Jooheon sighed as they got into a car, for once all of them fit in one... Barely. "He looked like a lost puppy." The blonde man then continued, drawing a few chuckles from the others. He wasn't wrong.

"I know, but we're already low on men so we can't afford more of us staying back... I mean we have the once outside the small circle, but I'd rather not risk their lives right now." Wonho sighed, leaning back in his seat while putting on his seatbelt. "We can do this. Just be careful." He added, nodding at Minhyuk in the driver seat.

The silver-head started the car and started driving to their destination. The car was mostly silent besides the radio and car engine. Everyone was trying to not be too nervous, attempting to calm down one way or another.

Hoseok stared out of the window as the sceneries changed into those of the large buildings Seoul instead of the small buildings and nothingness it consisted of once you were far out enough.

"You're good staying in the car, right?" Wonho asked their youngest once they arrived. Changkyun nodded his head, sighing slightly. "I'd love to work on the field, but someone's got to keep an eye on the cameras. If you really need me..." Changkyun tapped his earpiece. "Just say it." He finished his statement, opening the laptop he had brought along.

Wonho nodded his head, clearing his throat afterward. "Alright, then. Let's go." He said opening the car door. "Remember the inform us if the big bad shows up. That's going to cause a bump in the road." He reminded the hacker, who just hummed as a response as he was busy trying to get access to the security cameras.

The last four got out of the car. The sound of the doors locking rang in the night air, implying Changkyun has locked himself into his safe space. "You have the invites, right?" Minhyuk asked, pulling out his own black card letting his eyes glance over the boring white text.

Wonho dug out his invite that had been neatly put in the pocket inside his suit jacket. "Let's do this. We have a few hours." The other three nodded and they headed for the entrance to the fancy building. 

It was easy to get in. The guards were there to check if you had an invite and seemed like they didn't care about anything else. The four split into pairs of two, heading separate ways immediately.

"I.M, have you spotted the targets?" Jooheon asked the hacker. Nothing came from the younger's side for a moment before a slight hum came through. "Mr. Seo is talking to some quests in the main area... I have not seen the Redhoods' leader yet but he should be somewhere. I figure he's staying in the shadows." The guy explained.

Wonho let out a sigh. Of course. "Let's keep looking. As long as Mr. Chae doesn't slither his way in while we're looking the other way, it won't be too bad." Jooheon said to the leader who nodded in agreement.

They didn't often do "assassination" jobs. One here and there but it wasn't too much of their thing. Maybe Hyungwon's knowledge was moving them to these kinds of missions more and it wasn't a bad thing in all honestly.

"Let's head to the back of this place. If he's hiding somewhere, it would be there." Wonho muttered and took the lead. Jooheon just followed the older, looking around. The place was truly ornate with small golden decorations on the walls. "These guys really do like to show off their wealth." The guy scoffed quietly. "They do," Wonho replied, not really having much else to add.

"Anything going on with Seo?" Wonho asked, getting a negative answer from the other two watching the man. 

Wonho ground his teeth together slightly. The party had started about an hour before their arrival so there was no reason for them not to be active. Maybe they were just recruiting new allies in order to pretend to not take over the city in a violent way. Even if a blood bath would follow sooner or later targeting the ones who declined the offer to join hands.