19

"Actually, I'm lonely..."

▏▬▬▬▬▬▬▕

Hyungwon stirred in his sleep a little. He let out a small groan, eyes fluttering open. To his disappointment, the other side of the bed was cold and empty and he was very much cuddling a pillow to death.

Was it a dream? The whole of last night?

Of course, it would have been. Wonho wouldn't...

The man let go of the pillow, a heavy feeling landing on his shoulders. He rolled onto his back, staring up at the ceiling. It had felt so real, though.

Hyungwon let out a deep breath before pushing himself up. The pain in his chest struck, causing him to wince quietly. He brought his other hand up, grinding his teeth together. He sat there for a moment, trying to get used to the pain, that of course never happening.

The man shook his head slightly, climbing out from under the covers and standing up for the first time in what felt like years, even if it probably had only been a day if even that.

The floor was nice and warm under his bare feet as he started slowly making his way to the door. It was time to figure out exactly where he was because this, once again, definitely wasn't their home.

He grabbed the door handle to open the door but it got pushed open before he could even attempt it. The tall man took a few unstable steps back almost falling ass first to the floor, but he was grabbed by the waist. Hyungwon's eyes met familiar brown ones and his heart couldn't help but start beating faster.

"You shouldn't be walking yet.." Hoseok said, scolding the younger in a way. "I... Probably.." He responded, breaking eye contact. The older helped him back to the bed, sitting him back down.

"How are you feeling?" Hoseok asked, voice soft. Hyungwon felt his skin tingle slightly as the man ran his thumbs down his cheeks. He nodded. "I'm okay. It stills hurts slightly but I'll be okay." He responded after a short moment.

Had it been a dream after all?

"Are you hungry? The others already ate. I let you sleep because you need rest." Hoseok explained, shrugging a little bit. "Thank you," Hyungwon mumbled. He really appreciated the action. "Ad a little bit... Scratch that, I'm starving.." He then continued, chuckling softly.

Hoseok nodded his head, smiling widely. "I'll bring you food. I'll be right back." The older said, leaning down and pressing a soft peck on the other's lips before leaving the room.

Hyungwon parted his lips slightly, flustered. He watched the older walk off, and he swore that there was a smirk on the other's lips. That little-

It wasn't a dream. What happened last night was real.

Hyungwon bit back a smile, but couldn't help it climbing its way up to his face. He wasn't one to usually get so giddy over things like this. Well, not since everything that went down back then. But it made him feel good.

He looked down at his lap, chuckling softly.

"The hell's up with you?" Hyungwon raised his head to see Minhyuk standing at the door, arms crossed. He parted his lips but closed his mouth when the older man walked into the room.

A hit landed on his shoulder, making Hyungwon's eyes widen. "That's from me." Three more hits followed, but it didn't really even hurt. "And those were from the rest you dumb ass! Why the hell did you do that!?" Minhyuk hissed.

Hyungwon pulled his lips into a line, speechless. "I get that you're whipped, but pushing him back would have been a good solution too! You could have died!" The older ranted, gently hitting the other on the shoulder a few more times. Hyungwon was about to open his mouth only to be interrupted by a soft laugh.