15

"Please take me away..."

▏▬▬▬▬▬▬▕

Gunhee anxiously paced outside of the operation room. What was taking Yoonho so long? It shouldn't be that hard.

You don't even know this guy, why are you so worried?

Because if he dies by their hands they'd lose an ally of sorts. Which right now wouldn't be an option right now. Gunhee had already singlehandedly ruined one relationship by even helping Wonho and his gang. "Shit." The man muttered. Wonho was terrifying when he was angry, not counting in the wrath of the whole group

He was suddenly startled by the door opening. "Hyung." Yoonho gasped out. "What?" "H-He stopped breathing and I can't get a pulse... I haven't finished t-the stitching and he'll bleed out..! I need you to perform CPR, please!" The doctor frantically sputtered. Gunhee gaped silently for a moment before pushing past the other man.

Hyungwon was laid out onto a makeshift hospital bed, motionless. "Fucking hell," Gunhee muttered and rushed over. "I... uh... You focus on the stitching.." He commanded, climbing on top of the unconscious man.

"We... I think we'll have to take him to the hospital.." Yoonho then said. The other man instantly shook his head keeping his focus on doing chest compressions. Yoonho had made him practice CPR and for once it was coming into good use. "No, we can not. They'll ask questions we can't really answer."

"But he'll be really unstable. And we can't just rely on CPR every time!" The younger was right but there was no way they could take him to a big hospital. They wouldn't be able to explain what happened and why he was already stitched up. After doing the thirty rounds of chest compressions, Gunhee gave two rescue breaths.

"You're doing good, just continue..." Yoonho muttered. The latter stayed quiet and continued the compressions even though it was tiring. All he could wish was that there was no harm to the other's ribcage as they couldn't afford broken bones.

He repeated the routine a few times each time trying to look for a pulse from the other with no results. Yoonho had finished the stitching and even offered to switch places after seeing that the other was definitely tired. Yet Gunhee refused having committed to keeping this bastard alive.

After the fourth round, Gunhee brought his hand to Hyungwon's neck, looking for the pulse. His heart dropped once he felt it. "He's back..." he muttered out, making sure the other was breathing by bringing the back of his hand to the guy's nose. 

He felt the warm air hit his skin and sighed in relief. He climbed off of the bed stretching. "We'll... Let's monitor him for a while." Yoonho opened his mouth but ended up just nodding. "If he goes into that state again, I'll take him to the fucking hospital myself." The younger then spat, taking off his rubber gloves before crossing his arms. "I won't stop you."

 The sound of the door being forcefully opened caught the two's attention. "Shit." Gunhee cursed. "What?" "That might be the Devil's Choir... Or even worse their leader. And if I'm right; they aren't happy... I'll explain later. You go out there and I'll figure out a way to hide him." 

Yoonho stared at his partner in crime in silence, judging him more by the second. "What the hell have you mixed us in with?" He sighed, shaking his head. "I'll explain. Just go."

The younger dropped the bloodied rubber gloves from his hands and nodded. "Fine." Gunhee followed the other man with his eyes, waiting for him to disappear before going to lock the door. 

"Fuck. Wonho better be alive and handle this. I'm playing with a maniac here..." He hissed under his breath before turning to Hyungwon. He could hear some aggravated talking from the other side of the door but paid no mind to it as he strutted his way to the bed and pushed it a little so that it was near a wall rather than almost in the middle of the room. Once he got the bed to a better spot he picked the half-dead man up and placed him down onto the floor and under the bed. Not the best spot but it was the best he could do as the room barely had any furniture.