Chapter 30

not me coming back to 45,000 notifications. guys im literally not even joking 45 frickin 000. hawt dawg.

very much not edited.

Soon enough the vacation was wrapping up. Which was good because I'd had enough drama in LA. Everyone including my parents, Coraline's, and Elijah's decided to have a big dinner.

And they were serving ribs.

Fvck me.

I could not control myself around ribs. If a person could marry food, it would be ribs for me. Hands down. 100%. Done.

Like who the fvck is Elijah? Pass me a plate of ribs already.

But I suppose that marriage wouldn't last because my spouse would be in my stomach moments after the marriage.

I pushed the thought aside and chowed down on the hotel ribs we were currently being served.

Oh ma gah, this is so freaking good!" I said, as I inhaled the rest of the barbecue rib. "Can I get some more barbecue sauce?" I asked, finally looking up from my plate.

I stop eating as I notice everyone staring at me. It looked like they were about burst out laughing or something.

"What?" I ask, confused. That's when they all burst out laughing. I hear a click and see Elijah cracking up staring at his phone like he's barely holding it together.

"Pig," Noah coughs out.

I glare at him. "Ok you can go suck a duck porky. Pass me the damn barbecue sauce."

Can't a girl enjoy a rib, without fools interrupting her? Elijah hands me the sauce and I snatch it from him glaring.

Coraline is still laughing like an idiot. "You...have barbecue sauce...all over your face," she says in laughter. I wipe my face with my hand and frown as a bunch of sauce shows up on my hand.

"Shut up," I mumbled wiping my hand.

"Lorelai! Use a napkin!" Mom scolded.

"Sorry mama."

"Don't let em get to you sweetheart. You enjoy your ribs like nobody's watching," Dad said sweetly.

I could count on Dad to understand. "Thank you, Dad."

Noah, Coraline, and what's his face were still laughing over the picture he'd taken. I glared and looked down at my huge plate of ribs. "Don't worry baby, they're just jealous that they don't have a love like ours," I serenaded my ribs.

"She's talking to it!" Coraline screeched and erupted into laughter once again. I tuned them out and enjoyed my ribs.

'

The next morning we all scrambled to pack up everything.

"You got your toothbrush?"

"Yes, Elijah."

"All ten pairs of shoes?"

I rolled my eyes. "Yes."

"Stolen toiletries from the bathroom?"

"Obviously."

"Oki think we're all set!"