Chapter 12

After the parking lot confrontation Elijah and I called it a day heading back to the hotel.

Elijah goes to shower and I make myself comfortable on the couch surfing for a good movie.

Without warning the door slams open and Coraline comes in marching angrily up the stairs after yanking me from the couch dragging me with her.

I hear Jack call out for her, but that doesn't slow her fast paced, indignant motions. We reach her room and she opens the door allowing me to go inside before entering and closing the door shut loudly so the entire house could hear the bang.

I look at her in confusion and her angry facade slips and she begins crying.

I was going to kill him. Fuck him being my brother.

I immediately go to her holding her in my arms rubbing up and down soothing her. I lead her the bed where we make ourselves comfortable under the blankets and I allow her to lay on my chest sobbing, neither of us saying a word.

After she's calmed down to little hiccups I finally ask her what was wrong.

"What did he do now Coraline?" I ask through clenched teeth, hating my brother at this moment.

"He...he..." she isn't able to complete the sentence before she starts crying again.

"It's okay, it's okay," I comfort her rubbing up and down her back. "You know what? We're going out." I tell her.

She looks up at me with watery eyes of sorrow and my heart breaks.

"I'm tired of you crying over him. We're gonna go to a nice bar and you are gonna find yourself someone else. Understood?" I affirm.

"Yes ma'am," she says and I'm glad her spirits are lifted a bit.

"Good lets get Isabella and get ready."

*
Without telling anyone, the three of us slip out. It felt good honestly. To be dressed up with two other hot babes going to have a good time. No men. No drama. For now.

Coraline to be a bad ass chick tonight dressing in a leather black mini skirt, a long sleeve tight fitted black t shirt and black knee high boot finishing off the look with gold hooped earrings. Isabella looking like a sexy college girl also went with black knee high boots along with a tight, plaid spaghetti strap dress, with a black mesh long sleeve top inside the dress.

I went with denim jean shorts, a black off the shoulder top and knee high sandals.

We were all set.

As we entered the club I told the girls, "Ok ladies, we need to stick together. And don't take drinks from anyone. I'm not looking to get drugged tonight."

"Aye aye captain. Now let's party!" Isabella cheered.

The three of us ordered a round of martinis before making our way to the dance floor. We danced and had fun with each other laughing on and on.

"Guys look I can twerk," Isabella says sticking out her butt and wiggling it around.

I laugh hard. "Isabella that is definitely not twerking."

"It's looks like your doing the chicken dance," Coraline laughs out.

"Whatever, you guys are just jealous cause you can't twerk like me," she says still 'twerking'.

Coraline and I laugh almost at the point of tears.

The next song 'Bom Bidi Bom' comes on and Coraline squeals.