Chapter 13

Elijah practically drags me up the stairs, and I get a little nervous about what's going to happen now.

Was he going to punish me?

He better not, and I wasn't going to allow him to either. I was a grown adult woman and I don't who he thought he was acting like he's in charge all the time.

He opens the door to his room and pushes me inside and once I am, he enters and closes the door behind him. He grabs my wrist and yanks me close to him, so that I bump against him and gasp at the sudden contact.

He turns us around so that now my back is facing the door, and walks us backwards. My back hits the door and he leans in closer. His hands are resting on the door at either sides of my shoulder.

He leans in even closer and my stomach does flips. Even though he's a definite asshole, I still get butterflies and get nervous when he's close to me. Like a love sick school girl.

My heart is beating so rapidly and hard, I can hear in my ear and I wonder if he can too.

He leans even closer, his forehead touching mine. His leans in even closer, his lips mere centimeters away from mine. They brush up against mine never fully touching them. I lean up trying to catch his, but he tilts his lips up slightly making sure I can't. Then his lips tilt back down barely grazing mine.

He was teasing me.

I wasn't going to let that happen. I grabbed the back of his head and urgently descended his lips to mine. The small bristles of his stubble brushing against my soft cheeks as I gripped his head firmly. In no time his mouth was working back against mine, his one hand drifting down to grip my waist and the other cupping the back of my neck bringing me closer.

I inhaled the rousing smell of his aftershave, sighing into his mouth, emitting a lowly groan from his throat. He pushed me further back into the door, our bodies completely flush against one another.

The hand that cupped the back of neck slid up into my hair gripping it, so as to angle it tilting backwards so he could control the movements. He was taking charge, commanding the kiss. It's as if he was saying 'that little I'm in charge thing you had was cute, but now it's my turn' .

He broke off the kiss, and dipped his head down into the crease of my neck placing soft and subtle kisses there, while I breathed heavily and felt the blood rush back to my lips.

His lips continued grazing the sensitive skin of my neck and I released a clearly audible sigh. How could he make kissing a neck feel so freaking good? I was already satisfied, who needed sex?

Bumping it up a notch he parted his lips, allowing the moisture to envelope the skin into his mouth, his teeth lightly grazing my skin as he sucked on it. He moved lower just under my collar bone and repeated the process.

Switching to the other side of my neck he sucked on the skin trapping me in a pleasure induced daze. I was on cloud nine. How come I had never felt this way before with other boys?

Removing his hands from my hair and waist he slid them up my torso to my stomach and the sides of my chest, all while still nipping in my skin. His hands felt so good. I felt like I was being touched for the very first time.

He grabbed the hem at the top of the black off the shoulder that I wore and pulled it down slightly uncloaking the cleavage of my breasts. He nuzzled his nose there and I gasped gripping his shoulders in alarm yet sighing in glee. He kissed the tops of my breasts, leaving the rest unrevealed. Opening his mouth once more he sucked acquisitively.

"Oh my gosh. Elijah," I moaned out in utter contentment, my eyes closed and mouth opened in a silent shout. The throaty groan he released rumbled through where he was still engulfing my flesh, and tickled me.