Chapter 2

Either he's gone or is just ignoring me. Realizing he's not going to open the door anytime soon, I decide to make the best of the situation. I look around the office and I'm surprised that it actually looks decent.

Not to mention there's air conditioning, plus a large tv opposite of the desk

Not to mention there's air conditioning, plus a large tv opposite of the desk. Jokes on him. I begin to make myself comfortable.

Sitting down on the leather seat behind the desk, I then prop my feet up on the table.

There's a vent directly blowing cold air down at me and I enjoy it because it's exactly what I need in this sweltering heat.

I notice the remote on the desk and turn on the tv and proceed to watch The Office until the lifeguard decides to come back and release me.

After about 10 minutes I hear the door click and it opens revealing the sexy lifeguard.

He looks at me before eyeing my feet propped up on his desk and the tv that's still turned on. He raises his eyebrows in surprise, which quickly turns into irritation.

"Oh, hey," I say to him.

He crosses his arms over his chest and clenches his jaw, looking very irritated.

"I don't remember giving you permission to use my desk as a foot stool and watch tv," he says in a deep voice.

"Does it look like a give a fuck," I respond sassily, mocking his words from earlier.

If it's even possible his jaws clenches even further and he looks downright pissed.

"I don't appreciate your attitude," he says to me looking like he's about to snap.

"I don't appreciate you locking me in here," I snap back.

After my comment a smirk appears on his face, which might I say is very hot. He goes to say something that's probably smug, but I cut him off.

"Actually, I do appreciate you locking me in here. No one to yell at me for running, cool air conditioning, and entertainment plus a mighty fine footstool," I say patting his desk tauntingly. "Who needs a pool?" I finish feeling very proud of myself for not quaking under his piercing gaze.

By now I'm already standing and making my way towards the door.

He looks taken aback by what I've just told him before he bristles at the information.

"Mmmm, I should get in trouble more often," I hummed to him as I was about to walk out the door.

It seemed my comment made him snap back to reality, because he grabbed my wrist yanked me back in before slamming the door shut and pushing me up against it. Not hard enough to hurt, but enough to startle me.

"Don't be so sure," he growled at me. "Next time I'll punish your ass myself."

My heart rate jumps when he says that. Not to mention he's so close to me; I can smell his manly cologne and it's most definitely intoxicating. I could probably get high off it.