Chapter 24

Alright ladies and gentleman- we are back in business! WOOP WOOP enjoy this chapter

• • • • •

I looked down at the towel, then back up at him in disbelief. "Ah haha." I stopped laughing.

"You want me to dry you?" I stated incredulously.

"And I'd like for it to happen today," he drawled with an expectant face. Don't punch him. Don't punch him.

It didn't look like he was changing his mind anytime soon, so I bunched up the towel and started to aggressively blot his wet skin.

He looked down at me in amusement. "Gentle Ms.Rivera," he chided.

"Gentle Ms.Rivera," I mocked bitterly.

Next thing his large hands snatched both my wrists in his grip, making me look up at him. "Watch it," he warned me.

I rolled my eyes and looked away. Yes I was acting like a brat and sore loser. But it was worth the satisfaction of seeing him get mad. I snorted.

He shook his head from side to side, "your really begging for it aren't you?"

"Wha-?"

His head lowered and before I could protest he hauled my waist to rest on his shoulder. I gripped his waist to steady myself.

"Put me down!" I demanded. "I'll report this to HR," I threatened. Oh goodness why was I playing along with this.

"I am HR," Elijah laughed.

"This is no way to treat your butler sir!"

"You see my butler is copping a bit of an attitude..."

"She is not!" I interjected.

"And just like I told her before there will be consequences for her behavior, but she never listens to me."

"Well maybe it isn't her fault. Her boss sounds like a dou- ow!"

Elijah palm met my bottom before I could finish the insult. I yelped in surprise. "Hey! You little f- ouch! Elijah!"

"Shut up."'

I gasped. He just told me to shut up. "Excuse me?"

"You may be excused."

I reached down and smacked his own butt, feeling extremely satisfied when he grunted lowly. "Lorelai..."

"Oh I'm sorry sir, my hand slipped," I snickered. I was enjoying this way more than I was supposed to.

Elijah's hand came down on my bottom in a rapid succession, leaving my ass stinging.

I tried to cover my rear with my hand, but he used his other hand to swiftly grab a hold of my wrist and pin it to my side before landing another strike.

I cried out. "Elijah!"

"Are you gonna stop the fucking attitude?"

"Maybe."

He swatted again three times in the same spot. "Ok ok!" I yelled out in surrender.

"Oh it's too late for that, baby," he murmured suavely.

"Did you just put your hands on my daughters bottom!"

Oh crap.

Elijah dropped me in an instant, but fastened his arm around my waist.